Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

X spells in the new world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
They should have more than just the lvl 68 spells but they should make some X spells for another lvl like 64, 65, or 66. Any ideas?

Delver
Dec 06, 2009
jordanskullrider wrote:
They should have more than just the lvl 68 spells but they should make some X spells for another lvl like 64, 65, or 66. Any ideas?

Check out my Topic "New Spell Ideas" I have one for Ice. I'll restate it in this topic just in case you don't get a chance to see it on the other topic.

(This spell is for Ice ONLY)
Spell Name: Reflection
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: X
Spell Description: Reflects 125 Damage per pip.
Caster would get harmed by the damage, though the opponent who casted the harmful spell on the caster of the reflection would take the same amount of damage they dealt.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
icewing43 wrote:
jordanskullrider wrote:

Check out my Topic "New Spell Ideas" I have one for Ice. I'll restate it in this topic just in case you don't get a chance to see it on the other topic.

(This spell is for Ice ONLY)
Spell Name: Reflection
Spell Accuracy: 80%
# of Pips: X
Spell Description: Reflects 125 Damage per pip.
Caster would get harmed by the damage, though the opponent who casted the harmful spell on the caster of the reflection would take the same amount of damage they dealt.

The whole last sentence confused me, like, a lot :)