Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
ice hound = othrus and ice colossus, be prepared for mant tries, took me forever and thern when i finally got it i hated 2 - one on each account - yes i hatched between my accounts

good luck

keira of many legends

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
actually, im not 100% sure about this but i reacall reading somewhere that the only way to get an ice hound is to now mix with one.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Spiritshadow wrote:
actually, im not 100% sure about this but i reacall reading somewhere that the only way to get an ice hound is to now mix with one.

Your chances are much higher to get a Ice Hound, if you mix with one. Although you can still get one by mixing a Colossus with a Othrus. The chances are about or less than 25%, so you may have to try many times to get one. I have tried five times, and always got back my Colossus, but you may be lucky and get one on first or third try.

Good luck,
Joseph LionHunter.
Ice and Balance, Level 60.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Spiritshadow wrote:

Your chances are much higher to get a Ice Hound, if you mix with one. Although you can still get one by mixing a Colossus with a Othrus. The chances are about or less than 25%, so you may have to try many times to get one. I have tried five times, and always got back my Colossus, but you may be lucky and get one on first or third try.

Good luck,
Joseph LionHunter.
Ice and Balance, Level 60.
Lol i know you your on my friends list XD you may be another lion hunter though its a popular name.