Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get to the War Oni in Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Well, I am on a quest sent by the Death Proffesor and he tells me to kill the War Oni. How do I get through? I'm not in the Dungeon Quest, so is there another way? My sister and I defeated the Plague Oni because she needed it for her Storm Quest, why can't I get to mine as easily even though I'm not doing the dungeon? :-(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Falllenspirit wrote:
Well, I am on a quest sent by the Death Proffesor and he tells me to kill the War Oni. How do I get through? I'm not in the Dungeon Quest, so is there another way? My sister and I defeated the Plague Oni because she needed it for her Storm Quest, why can't I get to mine as easily even though I'm not doing the dungeon? :-(

You have to have opened the dungeon doing your main-line quests. Side-quests, such as the level 38 spell quest, must wait if you haven't reached the dungeon on the main line.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Falllenspirit wrote:

I also got this quest from the Death professor, and I also cannot get in. I have already completed the Crimson field, so I thought the way was already opened, but when I go back, I am told to 'gather wood' yet again. Do I have to redo the entire thing just to get to the Oni again?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
maifiori wrote:
Falllenspirit wrote:

I also got this quest from the Death professor, and I also cannot get in. I have already completed the Crimson field, so I thought the way was already opened, but when I go back, I am told to 'gather wood' yet again. Do I have to redo the entire thing just to get to the Oni again?

Yes, you have to do the entire Dungeon.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Falllenspirit wrote:

You have to do the dungeon because the main boss (forget his name) turns into the War Oni after you kill him. So, yeah, you have to to Crimson Fields to get to the War Oni.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2010
You have to do it again. I had to do it too but don't worry it is a very rewading!

Rlyee Dragonrider
Lvl 44
DS