Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stop This

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Ok Stop saying Storm is the best no ice is the best school no its not all the schools a good in there on way

first off

Ice is good because of the health but not very good attack power you are gonna need alot of buffs Ice also has Ice Armour which is really good

Fire is good because of the attack power but has low defenses and fizzles alot but the attcks are really good and they have the spell Link its really good because it heals and attcks for three rounds

Balance is all about buffs attack is pretty low but with the buffs it can be really really good Balance has pits of all the schools and judgement that spell is good

Now myth my favorite school Myth has alot of minions so usaly you fight alone and good attack power and the spell medussa is really good and 80% accuracy i think its perfect for a guy like me

Life is the school of healing and when i say healing i mean alot of healing regenarate is good spell so is Forest Lord but it needs more attck spells to me

Storm my secondary is real good with really ways to good spells but i have learned that is fizzles and low defenses but tempest is really good to me

Now last but not least death is hits and heals but low attack which i can understand with the healing and hitting and pretty good health and accuracy 85% and the spell wraith is really good to

Thanks for reading and hopefully end this madness 8)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
This may be better in Ravenwood, since it's a general topic. Perhaps the moderators can move it there.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Whats up with all the "good" in your paragraph? Anyone else noticed there is a lot of the word,"good." lol. (P.S. This is not offensive, jsut saying.)

Historian
May 01, 2010
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
Ok Stop saying Storm is the best no ice is the best school no its not all the schools a good in there on way

first off

Ice is good because of the health but not very good attack power you are gonna need alot of buffs Ice also has Ice Armour which is really good

Fire is good because of the attack power but has low defenses and fizzles alot but the attcks are really good and they have the spell Link its really good because it heals and attcks for three rounds

Balance is all about buffs attack is pretty low but with the buffs it can be really really good Balance has pits of all the schools and judgement that spell is good

Now myth my favorite school Myth has alot of minions so usaly you fight alone and good attack power and the spell medussa is really good and 80% accuracy i think its perfect for a guy like me

Life is the school of healing and when i say healing i mean alot of healing regenarate is good spell so is Forest Lord but it needs more attck spells to me

Storm my secondary is real good with really ways to good spells but i have learned that is fizzles and low defenses but tempest is really good to me

Now last but not least death is hits and heals but low attack which i can understand with the healing and hitting and pretty good health and accuracy 85% and the spell wraith is really good to

Thanks for reading and hopefully end this madness 8)

lol to things one, finally someone who sees the all the "angles" of this, but anyway, there are millions of people on this game, trying to stop that madness is trying to stop a wrecking ball with your bare hands.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
To be honest I think all the schools are good in their own ways and they have flaws too. I have all the schools except ice but I use ice as a secondary on two of my wizards.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Nothing like watching someone who claims to be the best, come into a battle and do their "best" to waste your feint, and hex setup on an epic wand blast! Each class has it's strengths and weaknesses, what determines skill moreso is the player's intelliegence, or in the case above lack of.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Actually, what most people overlook is the Time factor when comparing schools. I have leveled to Legendary three characters: a Storm, a Myth and a Balance.

At the end game, they were about balanced. Balances shields balanced out Storm's absurd attack power, though Myth was a tad weaker.

HOWEVER, this was not always true. Storm is NOT an easy school to level. In the first two worlds, you will die. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. The fact is, Storm is very difficult to play in the early game. As soon as I hit Mooshu however, Tempest + Wild Bolt + eventually Triton made leveling insanely easy.

On my Myth guy, the experience was completely opposite. The first bunch of worlds were easy. Very easy. My minions were affective, threw out as much damage as me, and made me able to solo everything.

Balance was moderately difficult all the way through. The shields (elemental and spirit) helped a ton.

From talking to people, I'd guess that the easiest schools all the way through is Death and Fire. Death can self heal, giving them a huge advantage. I have a Magus Death and so far it's been easyish. I'd guess it won't get much more difficult. Fire, at early levels, gets Link, which can heal quite a bit if spammed. At higher levels Fire is similar to Storm and pumps out massive amounts of damage.

Time IS A FACTOR. Don't forget it.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
sunsword44 wrote:
Frown. Sadly nothing is just going to "end this". People like to argue.

for some they dont like to argue, its their life. they're probably in Congress if thats describes them. XD.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
You said death is low on attack!!! Death is totally NOT weak, its as strong as balance, banshee and locust swarm do the same amount of damage.
There is no way that death is weak, i've hit 9,000 and up a lot of times.

'Power in Death' Duncan Deathdust, level 60 necromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Good to see that this moved away from PvP and into game (PvE) channels.

The best school for many of us is the one that they enjoy playing the most. That can change over time, and somebody's favorite might well be the one he/she is currently playing.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
There are no good or bad schools, each have their strengths and weaknesses. You just need to adapt you fighting style to your school.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
Mhbgc wrote:
You said death is low on attack!!! Death is totally NOT weak, its as strong as balance, banshee and locust swarm do the same amount of damage.
There is no way that death is weak, i've hit 9,000 and up a lot of times.

'Power in Death' Duncan Deathdust, level 60 necromancer

hehe. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm balance, and my Ra spell on one of my, now, minor character (I've beaten the game with her so I put her on hold) has hit exactly 113367 damage. I know this because I wrote it down as my "record" damage. :p.

P.S. Sunsword44 is right; people like to argue. It's part of their personality.

Taylor LifeWhisper (all my acounts ene in LifeWhisper!)
Legendary Sorcerer
"Waterworks Warrior"
(See if you can find my current account, Amber LifeWhisper in the Spiral from time to time!)

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
sunsword44 wrote:
Frown. Sadly nothing is just going to "end this". People like to argue.
ha! i love drama to make some i say to a way more lvl person that he is a noob then the drama comes :D yay!