Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school; The school of the gods

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
The school could have spells of all olympus gods like medusa, for myth. Hades for fire(god of the underworld) .Athena for balance (god of wisdom).Poseidon for storm(god of the sea). Aphrodite for life(god of love) Hephaestus for death(god of war).I cant find one for ice so,Hope you like my idea 8)

Historian
May 01, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:
The school could have spells of all olympus gods like medusa, for myth. Hades for fire(god of the underworld) .Athena for balance (god of wisdom).Poseidon for storm(god of the sea). Aphrodite for life(god of love) Hephaestus for death(god of war).I cant find one for ice so,Hope you like my idea 8)

why dont you switch death and fire, Hephaestus is the god of the forge and fire, Ares is the god of war and there is already a madusa (myth lvl 58 spell) and also, i would say Demeter for life (greek god of harves and plenty) and for ice there is Boreas (god of winter and north wind) and i would say Zeus would be better for storm since he is the storm god. for myth why dont you use Prometheus, i know hes not a god, but a titan, and not on olympus, but he did teach all the humans about the gods and stuff.(i think) but of the gods and titans, i think he resembles the myth detail the best.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Mostly myth related for the gods
but Remember the 3 elemental titans Dragons, Tritons, and the Giants. also i been paying attention to those book quests (done all) and i found lots of history about the spiral also hinting me new spells

Survivor
May 10, 2010
stormcaller16 wrote:

I'm kind of sorry to say this but, Hades would be death, medusa wasn't a godess, there is already a god for the school of balance ( judgement ), Aphrotite is a Godess ( girl ), and Hephaestus is the God of blacksmithing and forgery. And sorry slammer but Storm Lord is Zeus.