Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I've tried players suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
[
Hi all! I went to golem court and bought back my training points. It was expensive but worth it. I am Death School but now I also am Life School. In the past I just randomly used the points at different schools. I had mixed cards. Now I am happier and do better in battles. Secondly i learned how to draw from my deck by right clicking on my card, from another post. It works! Also another post said put spells that use no pips or very little pips in your deck or treasure cards and you will almost get a full set of cards to pick from everytime. That is true!
Last one is the pet hatcher. I wasted my gold and hatched a pet. All that happened is that my friend and I switched pets and maybe some stats. After that I read another players forum and apparently you don't get a hybrid pet unless you have a rare pet of a high level. So I won't do that ever again!
All in all I love this game! :D

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Most (but not all) of my wizards (currently have 15) trained for life up to Satyr as a secondary school for a couple of reasons:

1. The ability to heal others. Believe me, once you get satyr, you probably won't use it on yourself, but the people you battle with will really appreciate it!
2. Life has only a 10% chance of fizzling, and during the lower levels, you need every advantage you can get! I always made sure I had some level 1 and level 2 life attack spells in my deck. It helped immensely in Krok and Marleybone.

Rogan Firehammer