Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best pet for me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I just made a balance and he is level 28, and I was wondering what would be the best pet for pvp besides hydra and golem spider?

Explorer
Jan 08, 2011
nightstrider111 wrote:
I just made a balance and he is level 28, and I was wondering what would be the best pet for pvp besides hydra and golem spider?
I'd have to say a Rat Magician. I love my Dastardly Magician and he is a Balance pet! :D Starfish can cast Sprite so its good too!

Survivor
Oct 05, 2010
I'd recommend a Hydra. I was extremely disappointed by how weak the level 42 Hydra spell was, but with my Hydra PET, the spell is stronger, therefore making it more useful. Another idea would be the Crabling pet.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Well I would suggest a dragon since it's a balance pet and you can choose from many colors anyways :-)

Ashley Angelbreeze lvl 18 journeyman pyromancer

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I'm L60 on Balance and my own favorite pet is a Talented Piggle. After a few hatches I got one with spritely, balance damage boost, balance accuracy boost and health gift. Add in the fact that it comes with a dragonblade (+30%), it is an awesome pet even if it's not the best LOOKING one.

Now, I'm trying to get those talents (mostly spritely) into a Jade Oni