Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I'm not a complainer most of the time and i like the challenge but getting empty milk cartons as a drop kinda made me irrated. Its like getting a crate of chickens from Malistare. Nobody is happy with a single furniture drop after they work that long to get through a dungeon.

Now i have gone through the dungeon about 10 times in total today, and more than half the times i got milk cartons i dont know if its just me or what but it kinda upsets me. :( :x :?

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
I am a complainer most of the time, but for some reason i dont mind those kind of drops. getting small props are, like fizzles, part of the game. I dont like to fizzle either but a fizzle helps make a stronger next spell...usually.
I do wonder though, why cans of stuff have to be open? Only because it makes them hard to put on shelfs.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Do you have houses? I wasn't sure what to do with many of those items until I bought the Death House. The trash, empty cans and milkcartons are perfect for creating a dreary, trashy effect for the street outside the Death House! Also, I have used those items around a campsite that I created for my Storm House to give it that "lived in" look.

So just be creative. You may be surprised what you can come up with!

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Do you have houses? I wasn't sure what to do with many of those items until I bought the Death House. The trash, empty cans and milkcartons are perfect for creating a dreary, trashy effect for the street outside the Death House! Also, I have used those items around a campsite that I created for my Storm House to give it that "lived in" look.

So just be creative. You may be surprised what you can come up with!

ya keep an open mind! but if you are a life and a really colorful person,you might as well sell it at the bazaar for money to get gear that can help you farm for whatever you do want