Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Carriages!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Wouldn't it be cool to own a carriage that is pulled by your horse or unicorn mount? How about controlling it while 1-4 of your friends are sitting in the back of it talking and having fun?
I think it is cool!

1. Entering the carriage.
1. First, equip the carriage via your backpack
2. A box will pop and say 'Who would you like to enter the carriage?'
3. You click either 'Anyone' or 'Friends Only'.
4. By clicking Friends Only, the carriage appears in front of your wizard with four sigils. One is the controller of the carriage (you), the other three are your friends.
5. You enter the carriage first.
6. Your friends (up to 3 people) enter the sigils.
7. Once everyone you want is in, you ride anywhere including your ore one of your friend's house.
8. If you are on the sidewalks in enemy inhabited area, and you are pulled into a battle, everyone in the carriage, including you, enter the battle.
9. In Unicorn Way there is a tunnel leading to the Carriage Arena, where you may race other carriages.
10. The carriage is bought from the Crown Shop from 10,000 - 25,000 crowns, depending on the material it is made from.
11. The materials are (from least expensive to most expensive): Straw, Wicker, Wood, Aluminum, Iron, Silver, Gold.

Please tell me if this a good idea, and help support the idea!! :D

Defender
May 17, 2009
They are a little too pricey for my liking. And can they be bought with gold? And maybe you had to click an accept button for your friends to come to you? Other than that, I like the idea.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
no...no...no...no

1. if we did that it would be way to over crowd

2. it will be way too easy

3. i don't like your idea

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
no...no...no...no

1. if we did that it would be way to over crowd

2. it will be way too easy

3. i don't like your idea

agree with him

1-2 is what i agree

3. to expensive

4. It only holds 2 passengers back in the 1800s

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Cool idea, but it's a little too expensive. Maybe you can but it for that much with gold, but less with crowns.