Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Look

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
I'm making parodies of songs to fit wizard101 so after reading these lyrics post what you think and what the next song should be parodied

parody of "Another one bites the dust"-"Another one bites the magic"

LET'S GO! Goldtheif walks down the street broom pulled down low, Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, Wand ready to go. Are you ready? are you ready for this? Are you hangin on the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway spells cast, to the sound of the beat, YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH. Another one bites the magic [2x] And another one defeated [2x] Another one bites the magic, Hey i'm gonna defeat you too,Another one bites the magic! How do you think i'm gonna get along? Without you a thuerigist? you healed my whole bottle! and beat me in PvP! Are you happy? are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat, of a pyromancer? outside of the doorway the fire spells rips, to the sound of the beat! Another one bites the magic [2x] and Another one gone [2x] Hey i'm gonna defeat you too! another one bites the dust! (long drum beat) another one bites the magic[4x] There are many spells that can hurt a wizard and defeat him to the ground! You can charm him, ward him, you can use a spell that steals health from the enemies, and leave em' with their health low. but i'm ready, yes i'm ready to pvp! i'm sitting on my mount, out of the doorway the spell rip, to the sound of the beat! (repeats chorus) cast a spell ya!(beat ends)

So what do you think?

Matthew Goldtheif
Grandmaster 52 pyromancer
"A spark can start a wild fire."

Defender
May 11, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009