Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Strange Accept Friend Message

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
I have been playing wizard101, and sometimes it brings up this message that says Accept Level 0 as your friend. Has anybody experienced this before?

David Darkflame Lvl 51

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:
I have been playing wizard101, and sometimes it brings up this message that says Accept Level 0 as your friend. Has anybody experienced this before?

David Darkflame Lvl 51

Not sure why this happens (I think it has something to do with changing areas/going through doors, etc????), but I have had it happen since I've been here at a very infrequent rate.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Not only has that happened to me, but this one time this guy was being extremely rude to my friends and I so I went to go report him. Strangely I couldn't click the report button on him and when I looked at his stats he was Level 0, he had 99% accuracy and attack on everything, his pip chance was like 99.99999999%, and many other things were odd. Plus his gear was just the beginner's costume.

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
KN1GHT69 wrote:

David Darkflame Lvl 51

Yeah, it's happened to me before. I think its an obscure bug. I've seen several people complain about it. KI may be able to shed more light, but from what I've seen people report, you can largely ignore it.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:

David Darkflame Lvl 51

It happens to me all the time, and ALWAYS in the Bazaar. Hmm...
Taryn

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
This happens when you are passing through a corridor [ game loading the area ] and the friend request hits at that instant.
You come out the other side with the glitched friend request.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
ive had this a couple times too didnt accept them though as you cant be a level zero right?

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I had this problem too. I don't remember if I accepted it or not.

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Funkii4710 wrote:
Not only has that happened to me, but this one time this guy was being extremely rude to my friends and I so I went to go report him. Strangely I couldn't click the report button on him and when I looked at his stats he was Level 0, he had 99% accuracy and attack on everything, his pip chance was like 99.99999999%, and many other things were odd. Plus his gear was just the beginner's costume.

glitch.... no big deal

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
KN1GHT69 wrote:

David Darkflame Lvl 51

yea,i got the request after fighting a boss in the krokospinx

Explorer
May 25, 2009
this happened to me before about 2 or 3 times and i said yes to one and nothing happened, idk whats happening :( :?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
KN1GHT69 wrote:

David Darkflame Lvl 51

I believe this is because you teleport away at the very second you are being added. Not completely sure though.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
yes it's happened to me many times....
does it also say their arena losses and wins are both 1999? :?

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
remember fellow wizards you can press the dont accept friend requests button always