Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

excessive beguile in pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2010
look i know death people have earned the spell beguile, i have a death character as well, but i feel that it should be only allowed a certain amount of times in pvp . its unfair when the deathguy on the other team continuously uses beguile and you lose rank cause you killed your team. i am looking for people who agree with me here... :?
thank you,
keira nightrider-lvl 60 death
keira nightrider- lvl 60 storm
keira nightrider lvl 52 life

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
So you got KI to change wildbolt and earthquake and now you are going after beguille.

Give me a break!

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
well i think that stormlord should not be allowed in PvP because it hits to hard and stuns me oh and tree of life should not be allowed because it heals and puts asorb on everyone LOL.

give it a rest to many PvPers already killed good spells (like bolt) in the game,what are we going to do in PvP stand around and look at each other and be scared to cast any spell in fear that some crying PvPers will get it taken away from us,"oh no I better not cast firecat they may not like it and take it from me,oh no iam scared"

Give it a rest,next time take a death dispell.Oh thanks for the ideal think ill load up on them and use tons of them myself LOL

Michael RedBlood death lev 60 private
balance lev 60 knight
stroam lev 60 warlord
life lev 60 sergent
death (again) lev 60 private
fire lev 60 commander

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I say very clearly: I need that spell for the people who are higher than I am.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
>.<
I like the way Kingslisle has things working. No spell has different rules from the other, and any spell can be used for anything. I've played enough games to know why Wizard101 is so popular- For kids, it's the fact that the game needs to be a bit simpler to understand. For adults, it's the fact that it's fun to play a non head ache-inducing game. If that gets changed, Wizard101 will become too complicated.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
I don't know how but when i asked my death friend to try Beguile on my in my Fantasy Palace in the PvP ring, he Beguiled and i used Forest Lord- I ended up seeing it hurting HIM (not me!) and I saw what spell he was going to use when i was picking Forest Lord. Is that supposed to happen?

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
UGH! i HATE how people think that since a school other than your own shouldn't have any good spells. People complained about wild bolt, myth earthquake chain stunning, and many others. Just because that spell is good and is not in your school doesnt mean it should be taken out of the game. Give me a break!

Survivor
May 20, 2010
Garrett15141 wrote:
UGH! i HATE how people think that since a school other than your own shouldn't have any good spells. People complained about wild bolt, myth earthquake chain stunning, and many others. Just because that spell is good and is not in your school doesnt mean it should be taken out of the game. Give me a break!

first off if you will notice i have a death char so dont say i am discriminating cause i dont have that spell because i do have it i didnt say get rid of it but i said if they use it over and over repeatedly instead of just attacking?

Survivor
May 20, 2010
sanmil0963 wrote:
So you got KI to change wildbolt and earthquake and now you are going after beguille.

Give me a break!

I didnt get them to change anything i am just saying when a death student only uses it and doesnt attack just beguile after beguile i think it should be limited in pvp thats all and this is coming from someone who has a death char

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Beguile isn't working correctly lately for my death wizard and she had no problems at all using it on enemies. I don't pvp that much anyway.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2009
I know! I hate it when other people cast spells! It makes the matches go so much longer. Why can't they just keep passing? Darn spell casting noobs.