Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colagada - Thanks for being here!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 11, 2010
Just wanted to let you know the unselfish assistance you give people on this forum has been noticed. Today alone you have positively responded to more than 10 people ... and that is only where you made the most recent post in the last 24 hours ... there are probably a LOT more embedded replies my scans do not show.

Good advice, patiently given, often repeatedly answered over and over again, makes your presence here ... a valued resource.

Again. Thanks.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Defender
Aug 11, 2009
alex321694 wrote:
Just wanted to let you know the unselfish assistance you give people on this forum has been noticed. Today alone you have positively responded to more than 10 people ... and that is only where you made the most recent post in the last 24 hours ... there are probably a LOT more embedded replies my scans do not show.

Good advice, patiently given, often repeatedly answered over and over again, makes your presence here ... a valued resource.

Again. Thanks.

I agree.

Colagada, you are a reliable and trusted source of information and encouragement.

Thank you for all of your time, effort, and patience.

Through your work being a wizard is more fun.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
May 13, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
alex321694 wrote:

Again. Thanks.

I agree.

Colagada, you are a reliable and trusted source of information and encouragement.

Thank you for all of your time, effort, and patience.

Through your work being a wizard is more fun.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Just wanted to say Thank you also. Wonderful Info.

Defender
May 25, 2009
alex321694 wrote:

Again. Thanks.

I agree, Colagada, nice work. I think you are a tiny bit rude, like 99.8 percent extremely helpful, but 00.2 percent rude. Anyways, AkihiroHattori5 is great also, and I like his point of views to make this game as fair as possible.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
saphirathedragon wrote:
alex321694 wrote:

Again. Thanks.

I agree, Colagada, nice work. I think you are a tiny bit rude, like 99.8 percent extremely helpful, but 00.2 percent rude. Anyways, AkihiroHattori5 is great also, and I like his point of views to make this game as fair as possible.

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Theurgist

I disagree with you saphirathedragon AkihiroHattori is somewhat anoying (well at least to me.) cool name by the way.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Thanks again.

As for being rude, yes, but if and when I am, it's either towards somebody who's way out of line, or occasionally in the past to somebody who's asking a question for which a very simple forum search would produce dozens, and perhaps hundreds, of results (I now simply ignore those posts).

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
A belated thanks from me also. I love your posts Colagada and your patience.

As to the being rude, I would say blunt when the occasion warrants it.

Megan

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
The purpose of this thread was to thank a person who spends HOURS of their time trying to make the game better for everyone. I try to find 1-3 questions a day I can answer, but I posted this when I noticed Colagada had made 10-15 TIMES the community effort I had made.

There are many others here whose opinions we all value, but NOBODY, has ever popped into my "recent post screen" with PAGES and PAGES of posts obviously intended to help as many new people as had asked questions on that particular day.

This thread is an appreciation of time and unselfish effort. That's it.

It is NOT a debate on anyone's style, mannerisms, character, or intended to be a "group confrontation" seminar for improving cyber personalities or an avenue upon which past-history ax-grinding shoppes may be found.

Undoubtedly, these activities are OBVIOUSLY needed, lol, but I would deeply appreciate if they were NOT pursued in THIS thread. Please feel free to post such discussions in the "I think so-and-so sucks ..." thread which you are certainly free to create on your own.

Thanks.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
alex321694 wrote:

Again. Thanks.

Wow you are a very nice person. As for colagada you are one of the most reliable people on this thread nearly matching the staff that look over the message boards. You have replied to some my threads and I really appreciate that. Thanks colagada and Alex 321694 for making this thread.

Dylan Darkthorn

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
coladaga you are the best at helping you've done more posts than zeke and ambrose you deserve to have a picure of your wizard like greyrose and a colored name your never mean your the exact opposite your nice :D :-) :)

coladaga = 8) 8)

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Yes, Colagada is one of those people on the Forums. You can just glance at the title and KNOW he wrote it. His posts always contain kind words and advice to players who are struggling, or depressed. It is one of my fondest wishes that my posts could be even half as helpful as his.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer
Big fan ofcolagada and darthjt

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
alex321694 wrote:
The purpose of this thread was to thank a person who spends HOURS of their time trying to make the game better for everyone. I try to find 1-3 questions a day I can answer, but I posted this when I noticed Colagada had made 10-15 TIMES the community effort I had made.

There are many others here whose opinions we all value, but NOBODY, has ever popped into my "recent post screen" with PAGES and PAGES of posts obviously intended to help as many new people as had asked questions on that particular day.

This thread is an appreciation of time and unselfish effort. That's it.

It is NOT a debate on anyone's style, mannerisms, character, or intended to be a "group confrontation" seminar for improving cyber personalities or an avenue upon which past-history ax-grinding shoppes may be found.

Undoubtedly, these activities are OBVIOUSLY needed, lol, but I would deeply appreciate if they were NOT pursued in THIS thread. Please feel free to post such discussions in the "I think so-and-so sucks ..." thread which you are certainly free to create on your own.

Thanks.

I might just do that. JK. I will edit my post if you want me to.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Congrats on getting a thread dedicated to you. perhaps the moderators can give you your own category on the boards. like after 'recent topics' and 'hottest topics' there can be 'colagada's topics'. i always enjoy your well warranted sarcasm and highly useful responses. keep on posting!