Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganth "A Lie?"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
I have seen very many Wizard101 commercials. . .
In ALL they state that -
In Celestia you fight Morganth.
Has that Happened yet?
No.
Why haven't we fought Morganth?
I want to know.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Cause there are more worlds to come. Celestia is the first world to Morganthe. With Malistaire, Wizard City was the first world.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
In ALL they state that -
Has that Happened yet?
No.
I want to know.

The commercials don't say you fight Morganthe. Morganthe is just the main antagonist of this arc of W101, like Malistaire was for the first five worlds.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You fight Morganthe the same way that you fight Malistaire in the worlds before the actual battle in the Great Spyre; you're fighting the big boss through the recruited minions and henchmen.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
In ALL they state that -
Has that Happened yet?
No.
I want to know.

The commercials don't say you fight Morganthe. Morganthe is just the main antagonist of this arc of W101, like Malistaire was for the first five worlds.

It said - and i qoute - fight morganth in the under water world of celestia - I may be off a bit-, but i am sure that is what it said

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
i am pretty sure it says you FACE her...
not a battle, but you meet her before she turns into a chicken and ports off -.-

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
actually thread starter is correct i saw the video Commercial on youtube and it does state battle Morganthe but i think it will be as others have stated, you will be eventually fighting her just not right now like with Malistaire. patients i guess lol.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Actually it says: "Battle Morganthe and all new Monsters in the underwater world of Celestia!" even though you don't fight her there... she's a few worlds to come, like said above.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Why worry about it? You will face her. It might take a few worlds like with Malistaire, but your time will come!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
We were novices when we first heard about Malistair. Now we are Grand Masters hearing about Morganthe.

I for one am glad that we have not yet fought Morganthe. That would mean a longer wait for the next world to be implemented if we had. At least this way, KI knows where they are going with it.

Be patient. Let them get the current bugs out of the system before adding a new world or area.

They have given us plenty to do if you are leveling and hatching pets and gardening.

There are a few secret bosses to be defeated and badges to be earned.

Fallon WinterLeaf
Legendary Life
Legendary Pyromancer

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
In ALL they state that -
Has that Happened yet?
No.
I want to know.

Me too! I am a little let down that KI had to say that you all ready fight Morganthe! You just talk to her and fight her pet, Big Salgio.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
IvoryJade wrote:
Why worry about it? You will face her. It might take a few worlds like with Malistaire, but your time will come!

Well... KI shouldn't have said, you all ready get to fight Morganthe.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Igloogirl3 wrote:
Looks like we have to be patient.

Igloogirl3

Well, KI said it all ready so really, they should have "kept a little quiet" about that and "saved it" for later.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Just be patient. KI built 5 worlds before we were able to get to Malistair. Give them time to get the next world up and see where it leads. Hopefull NOT to Morganthe yet. It could be a few more worlds before we get to defeat her. I for one hope it is. Who knows what the next boss after her will be. But getting upset and impatient is not going to make things go any faster.

There are still plenty of things to do until the next world is ready. And they will be releasing "Wintertusk" next anyway.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2010
goldendragon18 wrote:
Just be patient. KI built 5 worlds before we were able to get to Malistair. Give them time to get the next world up and see where it leads. Hopefull NOT to Morganthe yet. It could be a few more worlds before we get to defeat her. I for one hope it is. Who knows what the next boss after her will be. But getting upset and impatient is not going to make things go any faster.

There are still plenty of things to do until the next world is ready. And they will be releasing "Wintertusk" next anyway.

Wintertusk?!?!?!? I need to know more about that!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Near the top of this forum

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SunriderFirebird wrote:
goldendragon18 wrote:

Check Ravenwood News. Should find it there.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Superwiz1560 wrote:
SunriderFirebird wrote:
In ALL they state that -
Has that Happened yet?
No.
I want to know.

They do i've seen it 40000000000000000000000 times

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Miztenshi wrote:
actually thread starter is correct i saw the video Commercial on youtube and it does state battle Morganthe but i think it will be as others have stated, you will be eventually fighting her just not right now like with Malistaire. patients i guess lol.
Yea, as some Jedi Masters would say: Patience, my young Padawan. (lol i was bored i had to write that)

Ryan Dragonsword, Level 49 Pyromancer, secondary school Divination
Currently working on the world of Celestia (irony)

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Morganth is at the end of trial of spheres. I know I faced her in battle. She was at the very end of celestia; she said this isn't over or something which hints at the fact that there's more to come after celestia. I talked to edith whatever her name is in celestia base camp afterwards who told me to talk to the storm teacher in ravenwood and after that it said quest complete.

Why is everyone saying you can't battle morganth?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SkyCloud24 wrote:
Morganth is at the end of trial of spheres. I know I faced her in battle. She was at the very end of celestia; she said this isn't over or something which hints at the fact that there's more to come after celestia. I talked to edith whatever her name is in celestia base camp afterwards who told me to talk to the storm teacher in ravenwood and after that it said quest complete.

Yes. Morganthe is still roaming around somewhere in worlds of the spiral that we have not discovered yet. We will just have to wait until Headmaster Ambrose or possibly one of the other professors learns where she is. When they do, then they will let us know so we can go after her again.

JUST BE PATIENT.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
SkyCloud24 wrote:

Because you can't.

The name of the 'final' final boss of Celestia is Mithraya. I should know. I've been through the Trial of Spheres enough time to know what's at the end of it.

And if you really believe that who you battled was Morganthe, can you give her stats, the cards she uses, or her minion?