Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cody RedFlames tip guide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
The purpose of this is to share some tricks I have used that have helped me get through Wizard101 with ease. 8)

*Gold*
I know for a fact some wizards dont have as much gold as they need to get what they need, here are two gold tips.

--CL--
If a friend messages you that they need help with a boss/fight in CL and your not in a battle yourself, take full advantige of it, CL enemys drop stuff that is usally worth over 1000 gold, and thats just normal enemys.

--Farming--
"What is farming?" Farming is when you fight a boss/enemy multiple times to get a lot of gold/good gear, if you find a boss/enemy that gives a lot of gold/good gear that you can sell, take advantige of that.

*Dueling*
We've all had our loses before, heres how we show those bad guys whos boss.

--Friends--
If you need help in a battle, ask a friend to help.

--Level--
Simply put, do EVERY side quest you come across, even crafting, trust me, it will help you in the future.

--Gear--
If you are having trouble with some enemies/a boss try finding some better gear if yours isnt so good. (Crafted gear is the best gear you will find in my opinion.) if all else fails try...

--Rigging a deck--
DO NOT SELL YOUR STARTER DECK! Keep it through the whole game, this will make it easier to get the cards you want fast. Make a nice setup in your deck, blades, traps, and ONE copy of your most powerful spell. (if it is multiple enemies use a spell that attacks all enemies, if it is a single enemy put in your most powerful spell. Put on all your blades, set up the traps, if needed use a convert, and let them have it.

These are my tips. Hope it helps.

Cody RedFlame, Level 60 Pyromancer.