Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Build your own house!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I think it would be awsome if you could build your own house like a small room is 1,000 each and a medium is 1,500 each and a large room is 2,000 each. There would be a whole bunch of add ons for like 100 to 1,500 each! You can also pick out how many item you want in your house!!!!! :D

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
This would be awesome! wizards creativity would fly so high, it would make so many great additions to the game! i would love to be able to do this and see what others think of it.

Allison Deathwielder lvl 60 necromancer

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

i would like to be able to buy and empty lot of choice.

then be able to buy panels to build walls with and roofs and floors.
nice neat Square and rectangle panels.

after house is build it remains you can add to it but not remove from it other then adding doors or windows or interior walls.

then you could use the wall papers and flooring already in game to texture it.

but you would be limited to two floors as there is a height constraint on the lots.

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Idea for my own house:

Name: Piscean Campsite
Type: Celestia
House Type: Small
Outdoor Tour:
With some celestial lawn here, it's perfect to add Shark Huts to spark it's theme. Would you care to do a puzzle that brings you to a small isle? Well you can use it as a private space. A park could be good with a Fish Fountain.
Indoor Tour:
With 1 floor, a star powered fireplace, and 1 bedroom, this place will be comfortable. There's an empty zone for a trophy case. The star powered fireplace will comfort your night and soothe your head. The bedroom is good for sleeping, clubs, or just a quiet night.

That's all. Updates coming soon. Sean Unicornleaf Level 60 Sorcerer

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Delver
Feb 15, 2009
I'm back with a big Piscean House!

Name: Piscean Kingdom
Type: Celestia
House Type: Large
Outdoor Tour:
Are you ready to rule your kingdom of pisceans or wizards, whatever? Hold a tournament with your own stadium ( includes a battle ring, bleachers and reserved bleachers for you). The bleachers are used for regular people and people that serve you in your fortress can go to the decorating able reserved zone. Make a village of your own for your villagers with 4 huts and 2 shops. A total of 6 mini places.
Indoor Tour: Welcome to your reserved fortress. This place has 3 secret zones. The first one is a dungeon for rule breaking villagers and thieves. The second one has a buffet room for dinner with the servers of your castle. The third one is a hidden library that can be reserved for you. Your throne room is where you sit in your own throne. Also there is 3 bedrooms. 2 is some dorms for your servers and 1 is for you. The final thing is a mini academy
Outdoor Extras: There is 5 teleporters to hidden islands. Find who can use it and who cannot.

That's all.

Gold Cost: 85,000

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
it would be awsome if you could choose what theme you wanted it to to be, like world theme and choose what shape you want it to be.

-Benjamin Ironstone level 26