Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting the new CL house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Anyone know where i can get a cl shield recipe? Or a cl shield or two? :D Thanks :D

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i need to know too! its not in the main camp area, or the first part of the floating land.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
There is no any recipe for celestian shield. It is a drop item. You have to defeat Charmtooth in the district of stars to get cl shield. It is a challenge for wizards. If you can not get it first time keep defeating him because drop rate is not so low. Good luck! :)

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Thank you so much alfraganus. :D Now hopefully i can finish crafting this house

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
If there is one house that is taking the fun out of this game then to me this is it. I mean every item has to be made almost. I cant tell how much Real cash I have spent trying to get STONE Blocks for just one Item I need to get this done. and that is sandstone and sunstone. Which you need STONE BLOCKS to make. I thought crafting was a good thing to get into but now after I see how much it cost I can say to any of the people who are lower in Level then me DON'T DO IT ITS NOT WORTH IT. I know Wizard is not planing on changing this at all but this house is not for anyone to start if they think it going to be done fast. Myself I will finish this someday and move on to the Grizzleheim one also why because there the last two houses I want. In Wizard money I think I spent on the Celestial house about 250K so far and going up so before you start this house stop and think is it worth it for all the headaches in getting all the stone you are going to need? and if the answer is no then do not do this project.