Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WC Bazaar "sign" is missing.

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Since the last update, the sign that used to be outside the Wizard City Bazaar is missing, and now there are three crates / boxes stacked outside where the sign used to be.

I waited a few days to see if the sign re-appeared, but it didn't.

And yesterday, there was a wizard "stuck" in the crates. ROFL... That just made my day. LOL...

So anyway, is the sign supposed to be there, or did they take it away?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Honeybee313 wrote:
Since the last update, the sign that used to be outside the Wizard City Bazaar is missing, and now there are three crates / boxes stacked outside where the sign used to be.

I waited a few days to see if the sign re-appeared, but it didn't.

And yesterday, there was a wizard "stuck" in the crates. ROFL... That just made my day. LOL...

So anyway, is the sign supposed to be there, or did they take it away?
They took it away, that "The bazzar is now open" sign has been there for a while

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I noticed the crates outside the Bazaar too and wondered the same thing- so thanks for this post. I like the now missing Bazaar sign better myself. I laughed at you saying someone was stuck in the crates- I literally laughed outloud on that one.. haha :) Also Honeybee wanted to thank you for directing me to the Seeing Red post- I had not noticed it- so I appreciate you helping me very much :)

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
If you lag a bit when entering areas, when entering the bazaar those crates will disappear, revealing the sign.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
dont go near those crates!

they will suck you in i got stuck in them and
had to port to the commons to effect an escape from them..

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dradio1 wrote:
If you lag a bit when entering areas, when entering the bazaar those crates will disappear, revealing the sign.

I don't know. That's what I thought too. But I have been playing every day since the updates, and when I have gone to the Bazaar I did hang around for a while (especially the day that the wizard was "stuck" in the crates. By the way, I did help her get out. I "friended" her and she was able to teleport to me. I still chuckle when I think about that. :) ) I waited a bit to see if the crates disappeared, but they didn't. And I play on two different accounts, and both accounts still have the crates -- no sign.

Explorer
Jan 20, 2010
dradio1 wrote:

i highly doubt it...
i've played for a while, and there's NO loading sigs or any sigs at all the sign will appear...

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Well, the "The Bazaar Is Now Open" sign was a remnant from back when the Bazaar was brand new. If you noticed, Zeke's sign in the same area has also vanished (it used to be near the crafters).

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
dradio1 wrote:

Actually dradio1 is true, when my glitch happened (refer to area transition failure in halston's laboratory) all NPCs were gone and i saw the sign.

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
No, they actually removed the sign. I think they should have put up some sort of shop sign like the rest of the shops have in Shopping District.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i would like to see a bazaar in a higher level.
say like next world above Celestia

then

higher levels could go in there to sell the higher level stuff the lower levels fuss about not being able to buy cause it is grayed out
and polymorph cards could be sold there...

of coursed it would have to be level restricted and
low levels items would be transfered to the WC bazaar as the items of Celestia and higher would be transfered up to there