Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your #1 Teacher

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
post your favriot teacher of ravenwood or faculty.

So far my favriot teacher is Lydia Greyrose whast yours?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
The myth teacher with out a doubt. I think his name is Cyrus something. I like his character, keeps everything from being too sugercoated

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
snaebra wrote:
The myth teacher with out a doubt. I think his name is Cyrus something. I like his character, keeps everything from being too sugercoated
its cyrus drake and hes my teacher and seriously i dont like him because he tried to get me expelled!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Lydia Greyrose... she's just so darn cute!

Second in line is Dalia Falmea, she's quite sultry.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
snaebra wrote:
I like Cyrus because he teaches powerful spells.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
I'm tempted to say Alhazred, if only to confuse people who haven't subscribed. :D

Survivor
Jun 22, 2008
yapper wrote:
snaebra wrote:
its cyrus drake and hes my teacher and seriously i dont like him because he tried to get me expelled!

lol he tried to get everyone expelled XD
And what were we doing? Just a favor...geez lol
Plus, we had to get he's laundry, I mean really... lol

And also!
Oh, I love that old lizard dude XD
Alhazred, Oh, he's too old to not be cute. and his forgetfulness makes me laugh.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Mine is the first death teacher ever, forgot his name though .
And no, it isnt that one kid that teaches you death spells at first, i am with the pure evil guy If he ever contacted me, I wouldnt be agaisnt him right now :? anyway, besides him I say Moolinda Wu

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Survivor
Aug 28, 2008
I like cyrus drake because he is always trying to get rid of me its always funny to see how what he will try next

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
mine would be merle ambrose because come on ou got to admit that he started the wizard school with out him nobody or no teacher would be teaching ravenwood so he has to be your favorite teacher duh
:D :D

Survivor
Nov 23, 2008

falima is my favorite teacher because she's realy nice, and has got the best cards

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
Survivor
Jan 15, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Lydia Greyrose seems to be the most helpful outside the game.

Inside the game, I like Falmea, go fire.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
babciasal wrote:
post your favriot teacher of ravenwood or faculty.

So far my favriot teacher is Lydia Greyrose whast yours?

I like Dwygrown (spelling?) anyways he is the death assistant in Nightside you all probably know that though.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
kimomo wrote:
yapper wrote:
snaebra wrote:

lol he tried to get everyone expelled XD
And what were we doing? Just a favor...geez lol
Plus, we had to get he's laundry, I mean really... lol

And also!
Oh, I love that old lizard dude XD
Alhazred, Oh, he's too old to not be cute. and his forgetfulness makes me laugh.

i like moolanda wu alot, but with cyrus you sorta have to pitty him. i mean his brother is trying to destroy the spiral and cyrus is probably depressed. so that's why he is so abnoctious lol

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
LYDIA OF COURSE! Why are you guys saying Cyrus? he called me a dispicable student! mean much?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
My 3rd favorite is the guy we all love to hate... Malistaire. He's evil, but he's got a good story. His wife died, he's death school, he has the power to move an entire school building to Nightside, and his brother's kind of a Snape rip off. I'd go evil too. (And yeah, he was a teacher so he counts.)

2nd, Halston. You have to love a frog with so much power and style.

Number 1?

Alhazred! This Krok is an Order of the Fang, Balance school master, and his tree he has floating outside of the school has the best blade and trap spells in the game. Not to mention his spell quests are great.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I think my favorite is halston balstrom because he seems nice and he thinks before he gives you a new spell and why cyrus hes so mean but he might also be depressed

from Matthew a great diviner and necromancer :D

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Lydia Greyrose, no contest. But I guess you can't expect much more from an ice wizard. :D Why does everyone like Professor Drake? I mean COME ON! He made us pick up laundry, says mean things when you come in the door, and, well, is always trying to get you expelled. Sometimes he says "I thought I locked that door" when you come in. I have to admit, it is pretty funny... but Greyrose is still soooo much better.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
muttmagma wrote:
I think my favorite is halston balstrom because he seems nice and he thinks before he gives you a new spell and why cyrus hes so mean but he might also be depressed

from Matthew a great diviner and necromancer :D

that's what i'm saying Cyrus is depressed. come on, what would you be like if you were realy close to your brother, and your brother went through his wife dieing and then went and be came your companys nemasis ? ( BTW cyrus calls every one a dispicable student)

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
Windlilly wrote:
Lydia Greyrose, no contest. But I guess you can't expect much more from an ice wizard. :D Why does everyone like Professor Drake? I mean COME ON! He made us pick up laundry, says mean things when you come in the door, and, well, is always trying to get you expelled. Sometimes he says "I thought I locked that door" when you come in. I have to admit, it is pretty funny... but Greyrose is still soooo much better.
Cyrus isn't mean! The KingsIsle made him he has no control over himslef.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
goldrex wrote:
mine would be merle ambrose because come on ou got to admit that he started the wizard school with out him nobody or no teacher would be teaching ravenwood so he has to be your favorite teacher duh
:D :D

He doesn't have to be anyones fave teacher... everyone has there own taste..!

Anyways... I like Prof. Drake, because I like his profile, it says:

"Likes: Quiet, research.

Dislikes: Everything, except quiet and research." LOLOLOL

Also I like Halston because storm is my fave class >:D

Explorer
Dec 23, 2008
my favorite teacher is even though he is mean,tried to get me expelled,made me pick up his laundry without telling me and said it was important,and made me battle him...AW WHAT AM I KIDDING I DONT LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my favorite teacher is the one you would never guess MALASTAIRE DRAKE!