Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Exclusive Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Hey everybody I have a question about these Exclusive Treasure Cards I'm hearing about. There seems to be one in every school of wizardry that takes about 7 pips and does some astounding effects. Storm Lord for Storm, Frost Giant for Ice,Rebirth for Life,Fire Dragon for Fire, Orthrus for Myth (More powerful Minotaur it seems), Scarecrow for Death, and Balance has Krokotillian but that card isn't all-exclusive.

I'm curious to know if you can get these cards where you get them from. Are they called exclusive because they were only given out to certain people or for a limited time? Storm Lord has attracted my attention because i thought Stormzilla was awesome until i found out about Triton, now possibly Storm Lord?

If these cards were taken away from the game, as i suspect they were, could you put them back in the game and make them a rare drop from the toughest boss of that school? I would like to see one with my own eyes or maybe even cast it once.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
you can actually. scarecrow. you can get it from jade oni, oyotomi, death oni and someone else but i forgot. that's the only card so far.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2008
those are actually spells we got at level 48, well they were till the game went live and now they haven't added them yet. so eventually (by summer) we will have them as a trained spell from yer school's professor.

supposedly.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
8)
You want Exclusive? Try the Harvest Lord Treasure Card I got off the self-same Boss a while back! I traded it since A) it never interested me to begin with, and B) the person offered me several rare Treasures.

I hope they got some good mileage out of it; I certainly did out of the ones I got in trade ... heh heh heh
8)

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
StormrunnerX7 wrote:
Hey everybody I have a question about these Exclusive Treasure Cards I'm hearing about. There seems to be one in every school of wizardry that takes about 7 pips and does some astounding effects. Storm Lord for Storm, Frost Giant for Ice,Rebirth for Life,Fire Dragon for Fire, Orthrus for Myth (More powerful Minotaur it seems), Scarecrow for Death, and Balance has Krokotillian but that card isn't all-exclusive.

I'm curious to know if you can get these cards where you get them from. Are they called exclusive because they were only given out to certain people or for a limited time? Storm Lord has attracted my attention because i thought Stormzilla was awesome until i found out about Triton, now possibly Storm Lord?

If these cards were taken away from the game, as i suspect they were, could you put them back in the game and make them a rare drop from the toughest boss of that school? I would like to see one with my own eyes or maybe even cast it once.
Balance is not a Krok I forgot the name and Orthrus is a big and I mean BIG dog

Survivor
May 16, 2009
some treasure cards can be bought at bazaars in olde town. i got harvest lord scarecrow wood walker and more. now i unvincable