Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Money in the bank?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Hey Wizard101, I've been playing for about a year now and seen some pretty neat stuff around, but you guys might have missed one thing...or maybe chose not to do it.

Adding money into your bank!

Since its a "Bank" so to say, shouldn't we be able to add money in there to save for a rainy day? After all its a bank right? what kind of bank has no money?

Being in Celestia allows people to have a lot of money...but the thing is, though we have lots of money..there might not be anything we want to buy yet...since we aren't spending money, we can't sell our items due to money cap (though it's a high cap)

I just thought it might be a good idea to add money to our bank to save for a rainy day or something.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
To me that is our gold. When you go sell stuff in the Bazaar or battle you get gold. It is not in your bank. It can be see by going to your spell and clicking on the person on the right hand side. We are allowed 200,000 gold. I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Megan-Formerly Firefan02

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
EliteKen wrote:
Hey Wizard101, I've been playing for about a year now and seen some pretty neat stuff around, but you guys might have missed one thing...or maybe chose not to do it.

Since its a "Bank" so to say, shouldn't we be able to add money in there to save for a rainy day? After all its a bank right? what kind of bank has no money?

Being in Celestia allows people to have a lot of money...but the thing is, though we have lots of money..there might not be anything we want to buy yet...since we aren't spending money, we can't sell our items due to money cap (though it's a high cap)

I just thought it might be a good idea to add money to our bank to save for a rainy day or something.
That house how a buyed my first caslte.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i like this idea but i would rater have it in the shared bank

this way if one wizard has a ton of gold it can be shared by other wizards too
say 200,000 in hand and 200,000 in banks so the limit in the shared bank is a combo of all wizard gold

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
EliteKen wrote:

Thats a great idea. I can think for lots of reasons to do that. It could teach children to save money. Think about it Ki is always talking about how this game teachs The kids diffrent things. Well this is a real world leason. Maybe now this is a big maybe. You could earn interest. Kinda like a real bank you know. It doesnt have to be exactly like a real bank though. Anyway I love that idea maybe KI will too!! :-D :-D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:
To me that is our gold. When you go sell stuff in the Bazaar or battle you get gold. It is not in your bank. It can be see by going to your spell and clicking on the person on the right hand side. We are allowed 200,000 gold. I guess I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Megan-Formerly Firefan02

What i was trying to say is that it would be good to be able to add gold into your bank.

I don't see why you are explaining how gold works to me -.-

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
EliteKen wrote:
mom2mykidzcrcj wrote:

Megan-Formerly Firefan02

What i was trying to say is that it would be good to be able to add gold into your bank.

I don't see why you are explaining how gold works to me -.-

I misunderstood. Sorry.