Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Magus VS Master

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
This is one of the best games that I have played. I pay the fee, buy the crowns for the henchmen (Some bosses are tricky) and level my characters, the one thing I can't stand is PvP.

Bad enough, it makes me dedicate an entire day to get one item, the system has the nerve to pair me vs masters.... I went from a captain to a corporal.... That should be enough to raise concerns, but let me elaberate.

Matches 1-5- Storm nukers, 3k in 6 turns, instant kill.
Matches 5-7- These were a bit trickier and they had trouble taking me out, but, just as before, Storm/Myth nukers, these took me roughly 16 turns, long battle, in the end they just nuked me, wiped all my shields out.

I really don't even think I gotta mention anything else.... The long que+horrible matching system+high cost of GOOD items+high rank needed for GOOD items=Very unsatisfied customer trying to get a better pet through PvP.

The "Matching System" needs serious fixing, I think a WoW solution would be favorable.... gear score. Only way I think it will be skill, instead of high level nukersVSaverage levelers.