Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New level caps = new spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2009
Ok, i posted in both of the recent Feedback Fridays as of 1-25-11, about new level caps. They are as follows: Legendary ___ ( Proper adjective of schhol like diviner) levels 60-69; Hero of ___ (school) levels 70-79; Superhero of ___ (school) levels 80-89; Super ___ (Proper adjective of school) levels 90-99; God of ___ (school) level 100.

What I want you , wizard101 members, to do is to to tell me and KI what spells would come with these new levels at level _8 (tens place didget) in this format:

Name:
School:
Damage:
Type: ( heal, steal, charm, etc.)
Animation:

EXP: ( sry Death I decided to pick on you this time)
Wraith
Death
500 damage and half back as heal
Steal
Tombstones pop out of the ground and a wraith comes out and pulls energy out of enemy and it goes into the ground fast (damage amount shown at this time), field turns around to you and wraith pulls energy out of the ground and pushes it to you ( heal amount shown at this time)

Now that you know the format and seen an example, go ahead and post, and I'll try to come on every day to write notes about it and i'll see if i can send it to KI somehow or maybe they'll come on themselves and comment. ( Who knows)

plz comment on idea btw

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
60-69 is already legendary. You lose this time. Don't taking KingsIsle's job!

(Ideas for level caps)

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
O.K. I see my mistake, i forgot to give Ki credit for the legendary thing. It was put there so that other people didn't get lost if I put 70-79 off the bat. Plus, technically, KI only has claim to level 60 as Legendary, not 60-69.
(KI I am NOT trying to steal any property of yours and these are just suggestions!)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
kckool wrote:
O.K. I see my mistake, i forgot to give Ki credit for the legendary thing. It was put there so that other people didn't get lost if I put 70-79 off the bat. Plus, technically, KI only has claim to level 60 as Legendary, not 60-69.
(KI I am NOT trying to steal any property of yours and these are just suggestions!)

you gain that title for 10 levels

and i thing the next in line would

mythological for 70 to 79then

deity for 80 to 89... and finally..

god or goddess for 90 to 100

-then the character get retired.

this goes along in the line of the title reasoning KI already has in place

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
you gain that title for 10 levels

and i thing the next in line would

mythological for 70 to 79then

deity for 80 to 89... and finally..

god or goddess for 90 to 100

-then the character get retired.

this goes along in the line of the title reasoning KI already has in place

I like most of your ideas there Hobi, except for mythological. Believe me, I thought about that title and found that stuff like that would only work for conjurers, simply because it directly has the word, MYTH.
Plus you can't have the last level possible to be the same title as the last 9 levels (I mean you can it's just not .... practical), like with before CL level 49 was master and 50 was grandmaster (wouldn't go higher so that's one level with it's own rank) and after CL came out 59 was grandmaster and 60 was legendary( same thing) . See what I mean? THough the Deity was good, I just don't have that big of a vocabulary.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
I been playing the game for a few months now, and i am already max to the highest i can reach! I would like if we added more level, even if they did not add any new spells or pet for reaching them

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
BlackDragon1366 wrote:
I been playing the game for a few months now, and i am already max to the highest i can reach! I would like if we added more level, even if they did not add any new spells or pet for reaching them

Thank you blackdragon. And can we please go back to the topic at hand here, the new spell ideas for (possible) new levels?
thank you.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
here are my ideas!

70-79 Sensae

80-89 High Sensae

90-99 Champion

100-109 Mighty

110-119 Almighty

120-129 Blessed

No more after that all ic ould think of

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Well, since its called wizard101 there should be 101 levels. level 101 should be something like Ultimate __________

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jibtherandom wrote:
here are my ideas!

70-79 Sensae

80-89 High Sensae

90-99 Champion

100-109 Mighty

110-119 Almighty

120-129 Blessed

No more after that all ic ould think of

Almighty is kind of, well, like calling yourself a god. So is blessed.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
60-69 is already legendary. You lose this time. Don't taking KingsIsle's job!

(Ideas for level caps)

They're just ideas. You don't have to be such a ruiner, you know!!!

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
Well, since its called wizard101 there should be 101 levels. level 101 should be something like Ultimate __________

101 is the number most accociated with school and learning basics. so it's teaching the basics of being a wizard. Though I do like the "Ultimate" idea
and lets plz get back to the original idea of new spells for these (possible) new level caps.