Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elik Silverfist can rip crafters off.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Please have it so any craft items that can be bought at a vendor have a similar price as the vendor you can buy it from.

Some examples of things I see that are a bit of a rip off and shouldn't be done.

Pristine Vial - bought in CL vendor - Pay for price 500 gold - Elik Charges 2500 gold
Ghost Fire - Sold in DS vendor - Pay for price 100 gold - Elik Charges 250

I could see a few gold discrepancy for buying from a non original vendor spot, like maybe 50 gold per unit but a 2k gold fifference in some cases that can get quite steep for people not able to realize its sold at one of the vendors.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
Actually, it depends on how many of the certain reagent they have in The Bazaar. For example, maybe something extremely common like Deep Mushrooms, or Stone Blocks. A lot of people sell them because they are so common. They have a lower price, last time I checked, 4 coins each. Say something less common, like a Black Pearl. The Black Pearls, I believe, are rather expensive, because they are rare. About 1313 coins when I last checked and there are only 7 of them.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Your examples all make no sense those are ground spawns and drops from gardening and cannot be "bought" from any other vendors.

My examples are specifically geared towards Bazarar costs vrs VENDOR costs. And if you have to sell 300+ of a vendor item to the Bazaar guy in order to reach "around" the vendor price how is this not a ripoff to those in the bazaar who may buy it thinking its "rare" because there are only a couple on him.

BTW I do see these things selling so someone IS buying them and being ripped off every day.