Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cool Wizard Names

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2009
I know many players have given their wizards unique names, as opposed to random names. I am trying to make a compilation of all these names, so if you have seen one that is not on this list, please reply to add it!
These first two are pretty obvious, and very common:
Taylor Swift
Luke SkyWalker
I have also seen:
Malorn AshThorn (a player, not the Death student in Ravenwood)
Talon Talon
Hunter Hunter
John Forge (a character from "Halo" lore)
Richard LionHeart (English King in 1100-1200's-ish)

Delver
May 26, 2009
Sierra Mist (drink)
Alex Rider (from the book series)
Justin Bear (you might know what I mean ;) )

That's all for now.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
It seems that half of the male wizards are named "Hunter" or "Wolf". Any names that don't include those two are cool to me.

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
colagada wrote:
It seems that half of the male wizards are named "Hunter" or "Wolf". Any names that don't include those two are cool to me.

"Wolf Hunter" will be funny! :-D

Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
John Forge is my favorite out of that list. =D
Go Halo!

Mine aren't really unique or anything but I like them. They are as follows:
Llewella Mancer (apparently, this is a pain to spell, so some people just call her Well. =D)
Kestrel Mancer (Kestrel Mancer the Necromancer!)
Iridian Mancer (... I don't have a nickname for her. Except Ice Queen.)

Explorer
Apr 17, 2010
Yea they have some cool games here are some i love!

Girls Names:
- Fallon
- Iridian
- Jesse
- Alexandria
- Kestrel
- Sierra
- Madison
- Shanna
- Shannon
- Hannah
- Sarah
- Ashley
Boy Names:
-Adam
-Dakota
-Justin
- Alex
- Matthew
- Kane
- Angel
- Dylan
- Talon
- Luke
- Hunter
- John
- Brad
- Zachary
And thats pretty much all the names i like in the game.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Vashiane wrote:
John Forge is my favorite out of that list. =D
Go Halo!

Mine aren't really unique or anything but I like them. They are as follows:
Llewella Mancer (apparently, this is a pain to spell, so some people just call her Well. =D)
Kestrel Mancer (Kestrel Mancer the Necromancer!)
Iridian Mancer (... I don't have a nickname for her. Except Ice Queen.)

Woot someone else who gets John Forge! I named my Pyromancer that, but no one else has known what it truly means yet.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Fred.......................That's all I got................... other than.....Chris IceBlade

~Chris IceBlade Lvl60 Ice.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
i named my balance wizard nathan anvilcloud. I thought it was pretty funny but i honestly don't know why.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
colagada wrote:

"Wolf Hunter" will be funny! :-D

Hunter Wolf and Kane are definitely in right now...
It seems like 60% of the girls are Calamity or Taylor Swift
And 40% of guys seem to like "Giantsword" for a surname

Taryn Dragonsong
Picked the name becasue there weren't a bajillion "Taryn" people

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Hmm well of course I will be biased towards my own in-game name, Allison Dawnblood. I chose Allison because, well it's my real name, and it's uncommon, but still to the point where it sounds normal. :-) I chose Dawnblood because I just thought it sounded like a cool name that a storm wizard would have.

Likewise, I decided to create a pattern with my wizard names, and my balance wizard is named Allison Sandblood and my ice one is Allison Winterblood. :-)

But I also like the names Fallon and Calamity. >.>

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 60 Diviner

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Oh to add to this, what is it with the name Ravenhaven? Is it just that it rhymes or is it some reference that I'm missing completely?

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Okay to start a feel that hunter wolf kane and Justin are the way overused boy names, thats why i picked a name that like no one uses. Cody! I picked this because if i ever had to change my name it would be to Cody. My surname in the game (lol rime ) is Deathfriend ( try guessing which school i am ) I picked this because it seemed like a good name for a necromancer. The thing i like about cody is that you rarely see someone named Cody. Sometimes i see a taylor swift walking around or a luke skywalker and i am a bit glad i didnt choose a name that is already someone else. Who no's there might be a Cody Deathfrend that everybody copies. Cody Deathfriend lvl 53 necromancer Master of Death

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
i like names that describe the school, my own are:

Rowan Shadowstalker
Tara Wildflower
Alure Firehart
Neela Iceshield
Roslyn Thunderstaff
Cassandra Dreamweawer

and if i could have one more her name would be:

Sarai Sandsinger

Survivor
May 05, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
I know many players have given their wizards unique names, as opposed to random names. I am trying to make a compilation of all these names, so if you have seen one that is not on this list, please reply to add it!
Taylor Swift
Luke SkyWalker
I have also seen:
Talon Talon
Hunter Hunter
edward nightbite

Survivor
May 05, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Taylor Swift
Luke SkyWalker
I have also seen:
Talon Talon
Hunter Hunter
Night rider

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
When I first started playing, I named my character Blaze cause it sounded cool and I was fire. After a while of playing, i've seen hundreds of Blaze's.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Saffron Ghostheart is my my name. Saffron is an unusual name and it fits because I am a life student!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I'm like prince. my name is one word. Tarlac. Thinking about just making it into a symbol on my next character.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
cdplayer96 wrote:
I'm like prince. my name is one word. Tarlac. Thinking about just making it into a symbol on my next character.

well my name is hunter redblood which rocks ;) so stop hate in on my name

hunter redblood
master pyromancer lvl42

p.s.muahahahahahah!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
cdplayer96 wrote:

well i like my name just the way it is Hunter Redblood
or my friends call me hunt :-D and i likethe name i got so stop hate in on my name! hunter clan rocks! 8)

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Well here are my names, they are quite unusual, but they'll do: Dustin Battlehand, Valerian Stormcrafter, Dustin DarkStar, Dustin Dunemancer, Ian Lifehaven, And i cant think of my fire, but here are some i made up or seen in game. Aaron Stone John Forge, Wolf Hunter, Blaze Firesheath, Blaze suntalon, (heres's my new ice i just remembered.) Dustin Moonbreeze. Talon Talonsword. Lemme know if ya like em.