Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Possible Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Hey guys. I'm a big fan of Wizard 101, so i have an idea. I was thinking there could be a new world. The world could take place on an island that's near Celestia. The island could have a few different sections. First there could be a volcano with fire enemies. There could be a beach with storm enemies. There could be a life area with life enemies. And ice area with ice enemies. A myth area with myth enemies. A death area with death enemies. And the last area would be a balance area with balance enemies. Here are the details:

Characters: A few seraphs, a few confused forest warriors, a few earth walkers, and a few goat monks in the life area. There could be a few Minotaurs, a few Cyclops, a few Trolls, a few Samoori, and a few and a few ninja pigs in the myth area. There could be a few evil snowmen (not evil anymore), a few colossus characters, a few gobblers, and a few snow elves (fire elves but in ice form) That's all I have for now. I hope you like my idea so far! Please comment to my idea so I know how I should update it. Thanks for reading!