Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you help me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
I see many people run around and have pets that I've never seen before. Like the Stripped Dragon, and the many alligators, how do people get them?

Administrator
The striped dragon is called the Friendly Dragon. He was a gift to players who were invited to the game with the Invite a Friend promotion.

The krokomummies and krokotillians are pets that resemble creatures in Krokotopia, so that'd be a good place to start. :D

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Thats odd, Iv invited three friends to join. I keep getten the Grave digger guy and my friends who join get the dragion.

Administrator
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
When ever I try to log on it says that the wizardgraphicalclient.exe faild to load. so then i use debugged and its still doesnt work can you help me out? :(

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
The striped dragon is called the Friendly Dragon. He was a gift to players who were invited to the game with the Invite a Friend promotion.

The krokomummies and krokotillians are pets that resemble creatures in Krokotopia, so that'd be a good place to start. :D

Again I ask, why doesn't Wizard 101 allow these pets to be bought (even at high prices if you must) after the quests have been accomplished. I understand the hipe of getting them as a "Drop" but for those of us who have been unfortunate to get such a lucky drop item, sell them once that part of the quest is over. Such as you do with the KROK pet in Kroktopia, those in Wizard City can't get those until the world of Kroktopia is opened up.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
i would like to redeem an invite a friend code i tried the redeem card or code icon thing but it says i am on the wrong page i got it from a friend i need help please