Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Easy or Hard?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Is pvp supposed to be easy or hard because I win and lose a lot.I already know I have more loses than wins, but is it easy or hard?I also want to say to remove the flee button because when you flee in a 1v1 the other wins anyway and fleeing in a pvp with more teammates than 1. Please remove flee button in pvp only.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
woot000 wrote:
Is pvp supposed to be easy or hard because I win and lose a lot.I already know I have more loses than wins, but is it easy or hard?I also want to say to remove the flee button because when you flee in a 1v1 the other wins anyway and fleeing in a pvp with more teammates than 1. Please remove flee button in pvp only.

well, imo, dont remove the flee button from 1v1, make them actually try, its what they signed up for isnt it? Second, pvp is supposed to be hard. it gets especially challenging around the high 700's (captain rank) to commanders rank (800+). I cant seem to keep my commander rank for more than one fight lol. I win, get commander then the next fight i lose and go right back to captain. its frustrating when your trying to get warld and your barely KEEPING your foot into commander ratings lol.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
minigiant9 wrote:
woot000 wrote:

well, imo, dont remove the flee button from 1v1, make them actually try, its what they signed up for isnt it? Second, pvp is supposed to be hard. it gets especially challenging around the high 700's (captain rank) to commanders rank (800+). I cant seem to keep my commander rank for more than one fight lol. I win, get commander then the next fight i lose and go right back to captain. its frustrating when your trying to get warld and your barely KEEPING your foot into commander ratings lol.
IMO? What does that mean?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
woot000 wrote:
minigiant9 wrote:
woot000 wrote:

IMO? What does that mean?

imo means its my opinion