Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unrequested Friend Teleports are Annoying!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I am actually quite surprised no one brought this up before and I know most of you are suffering with this case, too. Has it ever occurred to you when one of yours or friend's friend that is pretty low in level (or not) teleports to you when you never asked them? Then, if you die or if you have to follow some certain procedures in a dungeon, they just end up messing it up and you can not teleport back because it is full and that it is your quest?! I do not know if it is just me or something else but this is really getting on my nerves. Over a billion times I was trying to finish the Great Spyre so I could get into Celestia (by the way, love how KI created Celestia, ROCK ON!) and then I died and some wizard teleported, does not even belong in that world, and I have to do it all over again. The worst part is, they will not leave and they do not even care! KI, I am begging you to do something about this. At least make it so that wizards that are too weak in level or not in that world can not teleport to us or at least requiring our permission for them to teleport? Please, KI, I am really desperate to finish DS and wizards are always teleporting and make me start all over again.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
This one falls squarely on you. Turn your ports OFF! You can stop this from happening. In game hit escape, then go to padlock and turn ports off. You can turn off friend requests there too. You can toggle ports on and off this way even in battles when you are not casting spell. You can always flee too.

It is entirely different when other people's friends port in and bug you.

Megan-formerly Firefan02

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Actually I'm quite surprised you haven't found the MULTITUDE of posts about this very subject! This message board, wizard101central and countless other blogs have active message threads about this very subject. I don't think we need another one.

Rogan Firehammer

Defender
May 17, 2009
Um... no offense, but there have been several post on this (why wont low lvls except they cant go to cl, Low-level nonchatters in plaza of conquest, Noobs have finally done it, etc.)

Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
Dude that complaint is all on you. If you dont like them porting on you then YOU have two options.

1 Drop them as friends

2 Turn off you port

If you dont want to do either the pls stop complaining