Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gargantuan Issue

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
Gargantuan can currently enchant X Pips spells, is this intended? (I am not complaining because from a game-balance perspective, I don't see why not).

I just wanted to make sure that this is intended and won't be changed in the next patch or something...

Historian
May 01, 2010
well maybe, i have seen my friend enchant judgement it worked, and i have tried enchanting heckhound with garg. let me just say waste of card, not sure about tempest.

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
It adds 225 to the total damage (or 250 if you use the TC), not per pip. This is how it works with any damage spell. DoT spells, the total is split up and divided between the initial damage and then the amount that is over time.

It might look a little different on some spells, but it still works out that only 225 (or 250) is added to the total damage of the spell.

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Yeah I use it on judgement on my balance legendary all the time. I tried using such spells on tempest with my gransmater diviner but it does not affect tempest. Is this also intended? :) I thought i would of worked like judgement.. (80 dmg per pip + 225 dmg)

Explorer
Jan 04, 2011
I am aware that it can; I am just wondering if it will stay this way...

A definitive answer now from KI would ease the whining in the future when it's taken away unexpectedly and people all trained Sun School for Max Judgement.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
DrQuantum wrote:
Yeah I use it on judgement on my balance legendary all the time. I tried using such spells on tempest with my gransmater diviner but it does not affect tempest. Is this also intended? :) I thought i would of worked like judgement.. (80 dmg per pip + 225 dmg)

I believe the gargantuan does add the 225 to a tempest, but just doesn't show on the card. (possibly a bug). I personally don't have a storm wizard, but one of my friends tested it by using a one pip tempest. It did do the additional damage, or at least he told me it did.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life