Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Newest World

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I think the newest world should be based after the Ancient Greeks or Romans. It would be called Olympia. It would have a storyline like this:

Your wizard wakes up in an odd world, with no memory at all. All you have is your equipment, pets, and spell deck. You start taking classes at the local magic schoool. The final boss is a giant spider, sent by Morganthe. Then, you get all your memory back.

Please, could a professor respond to this?

Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 sorcerer

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
mabombixos wrote:
I think the newest world should be based after the Ancient Greeks or Romans. It would be called Olympia. It would have a storyline like this:

Your wizard wakes up in an odd world, with no memory at all. All you have is your equipment, pets, and spell deck. You start taking classes at the local magic schoool. The final boss is a giant spider, sent by Morganthe. Then, you get all your memory back.

Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 sorcerer

First thing: I don't want to burst your bubble, but somebody else beat you to this idea, right down to the name...

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/15828.ftl#80183

Second, I'm not sure how you would put the no-memory thing in. Would this world be the only world you could access at that point, since we can't remember anything else? If so, that's the second red flag. What if we want to go back to any other world? What if we NEED to get back to any other world? Are we just stuck there?

Third, your idea is a lttle bit vague. How did your Wizard lose his memory? What does Olympia have to do with Morganthe's plan to destroy the Spiral? Who would you talk to, since you have no memory?

All these are basic questions to answer before considering a new world idea at ths point in the canon storyline.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
A similar idea has already been suggested in a different post. I don't know what it is called but you should look for it.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
mabombixos wrote:

Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 sorcerer
Did you copy this from Rick Riordans book The Lost Hero?

Historian
May 01, 2010
Nicitas wrote:
mabombixos wrote:

Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 sorcerer

you know, i was thinking the exact same thing...

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
slammer111 wrote:
Nicitas wrote:
mabombixos wrote:

Hunter Owlheart
LVL 28 sorcerer

you know, i was thinking the exact same thing...

Yeah I'm a huge fan of the Percy Jackson/ Kane Cronicles/ Heroes of Olympus fan and I know for sure he copied it (maybe not intentionally but he did). It is the same thing as the whole Jason/Percy swap and Jason losing his memory.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 60 Legendary Pyromancer

Justin Titanwraith
Level 60 Diviner

Luke Emeralcrafter
Level 14 Initiate Theurgist