Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which house?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Ok I want to buy the storm house or the balance house, but I can't choose which one I like best!!! So can you please help me?! Vote for etheir balance or storm. Which ever has the most votes is the one I'll buy!
Bye
From, melcookie925

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
I was like that but i did not post a discussion tab. But i thought should i buy the big ds house or the life house? i asked my friends which house i should pick but they said "It is your decision not mine. As long as you like it you should buy it." But just save up your money and you will be able to get both. if you goto celestia alot then you can get alot of money. that is how i got my houses. if you dont have access to cl then port to a friend and start earning gold.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
Ok I want to buy the storm house or the balance house, but I can't choose which one I like best!!! So can you please help me?! Vote for etheir balance or storm. Which ever has the most votes is the one I'll buy!
Bye
From, melcookie925

We can't really decide for you as we don't know how you wish to decorate, if you plan on a garden, maybe a zoo for your pets...

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
storm for sure
have a friend who has it and it definitely looks good with furniture and everything

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
storm i think it is much cooler since you can go into the underwater head quarters.

my vote: storm house

Community Leader
I would suggest previewing each house. Crowned shop houses can be previewed by clicking on the magnifying glass and normal houses can be previewed by clicking on preview. Both storm and balance both have their unique qualities.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
ok, I know it's early to decide, but I'm going to buy the storm house! thx to all that voted!