Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Record all of the spells, young wizard

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 25, 2009
What if in the beginning of your adventure, Ambrose gives you a spell list, and he asks of one favor of you: to record all of the spells you see.

Maybe as you see cards, it can say "new spell discovered", and it will be on your spell list the next time you open it.

Is this a good idea?

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

EDIT: ok, instead of just seeing all of the spells on your first day, the JOURNAL (edit from "list") can come with every spell blank.

this might be a better idea :)

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
ya, this seems pretty good than i could keep track of all the spells i learned and seen so i wouldn't have to search through my deck to look for a spell

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
jennyajtim wrote:
What if in the beginning of your adventure, Ambrose gives you a spell list, and he asks of one favor of you: to record all of the spells you see.

Maybe as you see cards, it can say "new spell discovered", and it will be on your spell list the next time you open it.

Is this a good idea?

:-) Justin Titanwraith, Legendary Pyromancer :-)

Haha, like a Pokedex. Great idea!

Defender
Sep 11, 2010
I like it!

I would like a "Journal" better. Record it ALL. Makes planning your game SOOOO much easier when you are looking for what drops what and how to BEST beat them .... ;)

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Why? We can find out what spells we have and what spells we don't have from other wizards, online, or the way we're supposed to: by venturing into the Spiral. It would be such an...adventure-ruiner (for lack of a better word) if every spell you'd ever get was written in a list given to you the first day of school. Plus, it wouldn't really fit in the storyline.