Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question About Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I've noted that as you progress there are a variety of options when selecting ones gear at the appropriate levels, 5, 10, 15... and so forth, all the way to 35. But as the max level is 50 i find it interesting that there doesn't seem to be any gear for levels above 35. there are some minor level 40 gear in Mushoo, but little else. I do hope the shops in DragonSpire help adjust this gap in adequate protection for upper level students.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
I quickly visited Dragonspyre yesterday and, if i remember correctly, the items there are for level 40 or 45.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
The gear sold in Dragspyre pales in comparrison to most of the stuff from mooshu. I got a piece while out fighting that had 66 hit points on it...

Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
Emyrus wrote:
The gear sold in Dragspyre pales in comparrison to most of the stuff from mooshu. I got a piece while out fighting that had 66 hit points on it...

Generally Dropped Gear is far superior to Vender Purchased gear, so this is normal.