Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hey Pvping a balance is so UNFAIR!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
It's not me it's mostly everyone else on the message boards. First of all, if you can't beat a balance you NEED to change your strategy. Everyone on the PvP message board are saying "when you get in a battle with a balance your dead", and "Well when I face a balance I'm like free points for you!". Also this one "there is no shields for balance there is just the dispel so that is not fair" Yeah, there is no shield for balance but ever heard of the tower shield? Train for ice, buy treasure cards but if you think the training points shouldn't be used for that or you don't want to waste your gold on treasure cards stop wasting other peoples time

Armiger
May 10, 2010
jmcjmc1 wrote:
It's not me it's mostly everyone else on the message boards. First of all, if you can't beat a balance you NEED to change your strategy. Everyone on the PvP message board are saying "when you get in a battle with a balance your dead", and "Well when I face a balance I'm like free points for you!". Also this one "there is no shields for balance there is just the dispel so that is not fair" Yeah, there is no shield for balance but ever heard of the tower shield? Train for ice, buy treasure cards but if you think the training points shouldn't be used for that or you don't want to waste your gold on treasure cards stop wasting other peoples time

I quite agree jmc, people do need to learn how to play or what to do, rather than whine and complain all the time. People have many options, but they come here instead, hoping for a quick fix to their shortcomings. People want things handed to them on a silver platter. I can't beat them, therefore they are too powerful, so fix this KI. TravisAK is a prime example of this with his ICE Rantings.

Then you have a lot of others with their rantings on Balance. Which is why I am so BLUNT and rude. IF you can't figure it out, go play pac man or chutes and ladders, because this game is not for babies!

Delver
Mar 15, 2009
you got that right people cry to much about balance,they need to stop and work on there skills.

M.RedBlood death school

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Zzatdragon wrote:
you got that right people cry to much about balance,they need to stop and work on there skills.

M.RedBlood death school

I had to laugh at this one, why, because of two things.....

1. Darthjt has a brain that never stops working....it's non-stop.... he's like the kid that always pulls high honor roll that you can never beat on any test you take.

2. People that don't have that type of brain will never be able to figure out the game. It's like Rubic's cube, some people will just never figure it out.
So they come here and whine about Balance and Ice.....

Joseph Lionhunter,
Ice Level 60 (now learning PvP).

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
If balance is so overpowered than I am a pvp god for tanking out 2 of them at once with 44 health lol.

Seriously though, balance isnt that difficult to beat. just takes a little more thinking than normal.