Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aberham Lincon: Life or Death wizard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Do you know your history? NO! Oh you said yes, good. Why do I ask? I had this idea of posting something on the message boards giving wizards the abilitie to choose icons through out history and compare them to elements. Wait aren't I doing that right now? Ya so wizards reading, post an icon that is famous in some way and what element he/she would be. Now let's be creative! choose anybody Elmo, Hitler, The Jonas Brothers for sakes! Now here is mine

Chuck Norris-Storm

Obama-Death

Amilia Airheart-Ice

Matthew Goldtheif
46 Pyromancer
"A spark can start a wild fire"

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
elmo would be a pyromancer right? and the jonas brothers would be ice? Amraham lincon would be a life wizard ? I think george washington would be a congurer .did i spell that right?

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010

Al gore-life

Homer-myth

Hitler-fire(death is not meant to be evil)

Aberham lincon- death(a grim, but loyal hero

Christopher columbus- storm

George Washington-balance

johnny Cash-fire

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
roguetk422 wrote:

Al gore-life

Homer-myth

johnny Cash-fire

Totally agree here amigo!

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
warriorwizard2 wrote:
Do you know your history? NO! Oh you said yes, good. Why do I ask? I had this idea of posting something on the message boards giving wizards the abilitie to choose icons through out history and compare them to elements. Wait aren't I doing that right now? Ya so wizards reading, post an icon that is famous in some way and what element he/she would be. Now let's be creative! choose anybody Elmo, Hitler, The Jonas Brothers for sakes! Now here is mine

Chuck Norris-Storm

Obama-Death

Amilia Airheart-Ice

Matthew Goldtheif
46 Pyromancer

This is one of the most immature posts I ever read. I dont know where you got the Idea from, but arent you teasing great people in american history. And who is chuck norris.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
every thing is possible"

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
warriorwizard2 wrote:

Chuck Norris-Storm

Obama-Death

Amilia Airheart-Ice

Matthew Goldtheif
46 Pyromancer

I would think Amelia Earhart would be Storm.

Genguis Khan would be Death

Jane Goodal (sp?) would be Life

Howard Carter would be Balance

Albert Einstein would be Myth

William Shakespere, to me, seems like he would be Fire

I think Chuck Norris would be Ice

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
warriorwizard2 wrote:

Chuck Norris-Storm

Obama-Death

Amilia Airheart-Ice

Matthew Goldtheif
46 Pyromancer

This is one of the most immature posts I ever read. I dont know where you got the Idea from, but arent you teasing great people in american history. And who is chuck norris.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
every thing is possible"

GASP! You don't know who Chuck Norris is?

Only the greatest martial artist ever!

And this is NOT teasing people in history. This is imagining what history would be if Wizard101 was real life, and wizards were on earth!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
warriorwizard2 wrote:

Chuck Norris-Storm

Obama-Death

Amilia Airheart-Ice

Matthew Goldtheif
46 Pyromancer

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
every thing is possible"

I highly disagree that this post is 'immature'. It is rather, just imagining what would it be like if Abraham Lincoln would be a Theurgist or Necromancer. Is that immature? I don't think so. :x

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Sam Houstan: blance

Grinch: death(who stole cristmas im picking real and fake ppl)

Pufferfish:myth(shes this girl i read about in this book who could tell when someone attacks before they do it cause shes alligic to everything)

Elmo:death(goto yuotube and look up tickle me emo its very funny)

John Paul Jones: storm(look him up)

Theo from book school of fear: life(look up school of fear if ya need to)

Lulu also from book school of fear: either death, fire, or myth(she falls close into all three.)

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
JUMPBUFF101 wrote:
Do you mean pufferfish from the n.e.r.d.s books ?
yes there is no other girl from a book who goes by that name

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
lets ask cyrues XD lol he is the myth conjuration proffesor teaching us about the past or history
i think aberham linken is balance because he did end slavery and brought freedom makeing blacks and whites equally the same and all

Explorer
May 26, 2010
Hannah montannah would be death because when i hear her i feal like dieing XD. Justin bieber would be death too same reason. Umm maybe a queen would be fire because it says fire tend to be attractive and that is what queens want to be. Chris angelus would be death

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
roguetk422 wrote:

Al gore-life

Homer-myth

johnny Cash-fire

Homer cant be myth he has to be ice since gobblers are ice monsters and homer is like a gobbler

Delver
Feb 25, 2010
Chuck Norris would be myth. Just think about how he flexes his mucles and beats the snot out of the bad guys. He's a very earthy kind of guy.

George Washington = Balance for sure. He had to balance the needs and wants of thousands.

Lincoln = Death. He sacrificed many for the greater good of the country.

Amelia Earhart = Storm. She rode the winds of fate to the last.

I can't decide about Hitler. He caused death for so many in such an evil, evil way. None of the schools are evil.

Jane Goodall = Life. Everything she has done has been for the preservation of life.

Columbus = Storm. He rode the seas. You can't get any stormier than that.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Supersekh wrote:
roguetk422 wrote:

Al gore-life

Homer-myth

johnny Cash-fire

Homer cant be myth he has to be ice since gobblers are ice monsters and homer is like a gobbler

Homer, as in, the famous Greek writer who wrote The Illiad and The Odessy. Not Homer Simpson.

Greek Writer, not Weird Yellow Guy

Explorer
Feb 15, 2009
Ummmm...That Hitler part was kind of.....offensive to me. Lots of people died because of him. Lots of people in my family. KingsIsle would never do that, considering this game is designed to be (quote) "a game that is enjoyable for everyone, and safe for younger players." (Unquote) That would be the complete oppisite of enjoyable and safe for everyone. Enjoyable, well, I said that above. Safe, because, who would want their children playing a game were you control Hitler? That would also mean a lot less money for KingsIsle, and they would have to shut down. That means no more Wizard101, all because they put in Hitler.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
dounut789 wrote:
Homer, as in, the famous Greek writer who wrote The Illiad and The Odessy. Not Homer Simpson.

Greek Writer, not Weird Yellow Guy

That just made my day!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Survivor
Jan 24, 2010
gatorjaw wrote:
Ummmm...That Hitler part was kind of.....offensive to me. Lots of people died because of him. Lots of people in my family. KingsIsle would never do that, considering this game is designed to be (quote) "a game that is enjoyable for everyone, and safe for younger players." (Unquote) That would be the complete oppisite of enjoyable and safe for everyone. Enjoyable, well, I said that above. Safe, because, who would want their children playing a game were you control Hitler? That would also mean a lot less money for KingsIsle, and they would have to shut down. That means no more Wizard101, all because they put in Hitler.

I agree. This could really offend people.

Gabrielle Darkheart

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
crazyguy20 wrote:
Hannah montannah would be death because when i hear her i feal like dieing XD. Justin bieber would be death too same reason. Umm maybe a queen would be fire because it says fire tend to be attractive and that is what queens want to be. Chris angelus would be death

agreeed

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
gatorjaw wrote:

Yes, I agree, BUT: no one, I mean no one, once said "Hitler should be put into the game", or something of that nature.