Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End of Marleybone and Still No Minion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I'm level 36 Fire and have been unable to finish the Burning Books quest from Prof Falmea to obtain my minion ever since I got it in Marleybone. Once I spoke with Ms. Marphely and she told me to check out the house with the O'Learly Bruisers in front of it, my yellow arrow disappeared.

I thought that maybe I should finish the other quests first and the arrow would come back. But I have finished every other quest, all the way through Big Ben, and still no arrow on the Burning Books quest.

I've tried going into the building that has O'Leary Bruisers in front of it but I end up fighting the same guy over and over and do not progress in the quest. I've looked online and seen that I'm supposed to fight the Incinerator. But he doesn't appear on my map and without an arrow I cannot locate him.

I've contacted Customer Support but the person who looked at my email did not read it all and answered another a question I had regarding an elixir and never said anything about this quest question (and that's just poor customer service).

I've spent so much money on crowns buying henchman because I have no minion. I'm very unhappy about this and desperately wish I could get some help. I'm reaching out to other players to see you all have any idea what I am missing. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
For the Burning Books quest, do not fight Shakes O'Leary. That is the wrong building.

Look at your map. When you see Shakes O'Leary on the map, you should take the LEFT TURN before you get to Shakes. The Burning Books building is at the end of that road.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
smallbird wrote:
I'm level 36 Fire and have been unable to finish the Burning Books quest from Prof Falmea to obtain my minion ever since I got it in Marleybone. Once I spoke with Ms. Marphely and she told me to check out the house with the O'Learly Bruisers in front of it, my yellow arrow disappeared.

I thought that maybe I should finish the other quests first and the arrow would come back. But I have finished every other quest, all the way through Big Ben, and still no arrow on the Burning Books quest.

I've tried going into the building that has O'Leary Bruisers in front of it but I end up fighting the same guy over and over and do not progress in the quest. I've looked online and seen that I'm supposed to fight the Incinerator. But he doesn't appear on my map and without an arrow I cannot locate him.

I've contacted Customer Support but the person who looked at my email did not read it all and answered another a question I had regarding an elixir and never said anything about this quest question (and that's just poor customer service).

I've spent so much money on crowns buying henchman because I have no minion. I'm very unhappy about this and desperately wish I could get some help. I'm reaching out to other players to see you all have any idea what I am missing. Your help is greatly appreciated!!

I'm a pyromancer too and I got my spell lvl 28. You'll get the fire minion, dont worry. this is what you have to do

1} take at least 2 friends

2} If one friend dies, buy henchman

3}build up traps, blades, and sheilds

4}plan a big attack

if you fallow these steps, you should win.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn