Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
for life: i think for life you should make a pet with giant pixie wings, a satyr head, the body of a jade wolf. For death: i am thinking the body of a wolf, the head of a wraith, arms of a wraith, stands on two legs, has the legs of a wolf, and it holding a scyth. For balance i am thinking the head of a wolf, the body, arms, and the legs of a genie. Hope you consider my idea - Dakotah HexCaster

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Um Angelocean makes a point saying No(even without a description), so before you ask why let me explain.

First off, You do give descriptions of how the pet looks, but what will it be called? KI didnt call a wraith a skeleton with a robe and a staff, so the pets need to given a specific name.

Second of all, How do we earn the pets? We need to know specifically how we are supposed to earn the pets. If we don't know, then the pet idea may be denied.

Finally, Pet scores and rarity of the pet. We need to know what special talents this pet gives, and if it even is a rare pet.

All in all, No. sorry if this offended you.

Daniel Wildhunter, Master Pyromancer