Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Spell Ideas!! (lvl 68)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Okay, I just wanted to see others ideas of a lvl 68, 9 pip spell for any school would be. No making the spell too awesome, but they can be pretty awesome. I know there is no lvl 68, but DANG, those spells will ROCK.

Here's my idea:

Solar Blast
Fire
1,200 over three rounds to all enemies and an improved Wyldfire appears, increasing fire damage by 25%, fire accuracy by 5%, and fire resistance is DECREASED by 10%(very useful for fighting ice)
Looks like a black hole in space, all red and impressive, and it tilts over and spews out a huge beam of flames on the target, all while still looking impressive. (i'm giving my school too much credit. But there's nothing wrong with Fire, eh Proffesor Falmea? )

I have an idea for Storm, as well:

SuperCell (the term for where a tornado starts)
Storm
1,750 to all enemies and anywhere between -10% accuracy and -90% accuracy appears on them as well.
Entering scene: A massive thundercloud come into view. Forked lightning starts spewing out at random. Then the coud releases a tornado which is also jettisoning voltage. Hit scene: The tornado blows over the target, doing the damage, and then lightning places the randomized -10% to -90% charm.

Hope you like them, and add your own suggestions!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
They're not bad- I like them.

But not the Fire spell. I'm fire, and i think the DoT spells are weak. Fire Dragon caused me many battles just because I had to wait for full effect. Many of my Fire friends agree with me.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
I dont really have and thing against DoT spells they actually really help me but there should be a first hit then DoT to make it fair we really dont need another scald. Also the wyldfire is good but I say take off the resist since it can take off your own as well since it affects everyone not just the enemy.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
234man wrote:
I dont really have and thing against DoT spells they actually really help me but there should be a first hit then DoT to make it fair we really dont need another scald. Also the wyldfire is good but I say take off the resist since it can take off your own as well since it affects everyone not just the enemy.

Hmm. Your right. I'll change that now.

Solar Blast
Fire
750 damage and 1,200 over three rounds to all enemies and an improved Wyldfire appears, increasing fire damage by 25%, and fire accuracy by 5%(very useful for fighting ice).
Looks like a black hole in space, all red and impressive, and it tilts over and spews out a huge beam of flames on the target, all while still looking impressive.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
These spells fit levels 88-98. No offense included, but these are bad spells.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Not bad at all. But you forgot a few schools there. DoT are a little hard to deal with, and many people don't like to use them. The Fire one seems a little bit like Powe Nova to me, and the Storm one acts a little bit likeWild Bolt.
I have had some ideas myself about some of the other schools:
Myth: Chimera (Part lion, goat and snake. YES it IS a real mythological creature). It would work a little bit like Medusa, but attack three times like Hydra.
Death: Smite of Death (Kinda obvious name there...), It would be a little bit like elemental blast, but it hits 1000+ Death damage, plus adds a Doom and Gloom (one that doesn't cut healing in half, just add 35% Death strength.)
Ice: White Wolf, it would hit like the level 58 Life spell does.
Life: Summon the Lady of the Hunt herself?
I know most of my ideas are basded off of Greek Mythology, but they're kinda cool...I guess.
"Death isn't the end..."
~Destiny SpiritShade~

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
Name:Sand Collosus
Damage:1,125-1,210 to one enemy
School:Balance
Accuracy:85%
Apearance:A sand collosus bursts out of a giant sand castle and attacks

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
by the way my collosus could look kind of like the reagent vendor in the oasis in krok

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Here's a couple of ideas:
Wood Elves
school: life rank:9
800-890 damage to all enemies,Sanctuary but +25%, and +15 life trap accuracy: 85% Description: A large forest appears and a figure in green drapes steps out and notices you then calls out " Garvathe" and dozens of them step out. 5 of them grab bows from their backs and shoot glowing green arrows at you and then an elf steps out wearing glowing white robes. He steps out and shoots green lightning at you and slams his fists on the ground in slow mo and the traps appear during it. and then in fast mo he hits the ground and there is a giant blast of green light and the sanctuary appears.
KI please add this I don't care if you weaken this
but please make it level 68 life and keep the animation

Power of The Gods
school:Myth damage: 890-970 damage to all enemies plus Time Of legend and stun

Michael Soulbright level 35 life

Historian
May 01, 2010
honey12345 wrote:
They're not bad- I like them.

But not the Fire spell. I'm fire, and i think the DoT spells are weak. Fire Dragon caused me many battles just because I had to wait for full effect. Many of my Fire friends agree with me.

i halfway agree. i dont really think DoTs are that weak, but it would be nice to have a full out front domamge to all spell if you know what i mean

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
celestia is a big hit to everyone even the dungeons there like the portico, test of pheres, The chancel they leveld me up a lot because i was a level 21 and i got quickly to level 37 now i can use spells that i had never used and many other peolpe keep telling me nice spell and when i got a 10$ dollar card at walmart adn i got two i bought an iaenthe spechter(some thing like that) then the next day i got a bundle card and i level up but i really want to be yopur friend so plez dude add me wait a minute maybe your girl aaaaaa im confused lol see ya

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
New level 65 spell i now that there is no such thing as a level 65 but darn it. A new spell that they should make for ice is one that will hurt over 1,250 and -25 to next outgoing spell plus a dispel of storm and and fire. the color should be like a dark ice and a little black it should come out of the floor like an inside out meteor that can be really used for fire bosses. moving to the next spell of moon mixed up with a vengeance card. It will let you polymorph into a rank 10 cat that the total life is 7,000 and will give you a +20 for the vengeance card. thats all thanx for listening and plez make other new spells

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Well through posts I have seen lately, there has been allot of talk about making a Greek world. Just ideas not actual fact.

Fire: Hephaestus
Damage: 985-1065 and -50% accuracy to enemy
Animation: Hephaestus is working in a volcano realizes there is an enemy and grabs a hammer of fire and smashes the enemy. He breathes smoke to put the special smoke screen on you
Ice: Artemis
Damage: 850-930 -50% incoming to all friends
Animation: Artemis is sitting on a tree looking at the moon and hears a shriek her eyes glow white and attacks the enemy with a lunar bow and arrow. She brings moon light onto you and friends to make the shields.
Storm: Poseidon
Damage:1120-121 gets rid of negative charms on you
Animation: Poseidon is riding a wave on a bull and looks at enemy. He turns his bulls and crashes into enemy.
Death: Hades
Damage: 1000 and half to you. And -30% accuracy to enemy
Animation: Hades is on his dark thrown, stands up and souls swarm him and then they attack you and bring your life out. Then Hades turns around and then the souls heal you. And a spare soul casts the plague.
Myth: Athena
Damage: 100 then 840. Rids of other shields and blades of enemy
Animation: Athena gracefully comes out of Zeus's head and her light burst hits you. Then she strikes you her sword twice. Once for the damage and the second to rid of the positive charms and shields.
Life: Hestia
Damage: 670-750 And spirit shield to user
Animation: Hestia is picking flowers and turns towards you. Her flowers turn to green flames and she throws them at you. And one flower turns into a spirit shield of absorb 500.
Balance: Apollo
Damage: 730-810 and helping to user
Animation: Apollo is coming out of the sun riding on a chariot pulled by a dolphin and a crow. He strikes his lyre and the music attacks the enemy. And different note out the helping hands on you.

Thomas Swiftthistle, Legendary Ice
Animation

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
those are WAY overpowered lower them a little. that will be more fair and 1750 damage. really? That will really kill the initiates ( even ice) Also, that improved fire bubble shouldn't be improved because it's no fair for the opponent to lose resistances but you get the best stuff. you gotta change it

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Yeah actually one of those mythical worlds i made. I call it Darkar its a myth place kinda check it out if you want.

Blake ThunderShield level 60 Death
Austin RavenDust level 60 Storm
Blake ShadowFlame level 47 Balance