Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 for touch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
I got a touch a month ago and thought what if we had wizard101 for it. it could be changed with a touch anolog to move a chat bubble which when presses pulls a key board and you can text next to it will be the menu chat and help all in the upper left corner the spell book will be on bottom right but will be changed to suite touch commons home marked areas and mark area will be acessed through book. friends will be in upper right corner and health mana and power will be in lower left corner. the game will be shown over the screen just like on computer battle will be a touch card then touch target but also a confirm button incase of a mix up. housing will be the same but inventory fixed to suit touch. interact will be double tap. pvp will be a menu suited for touch. think I covered every major thing I think this app will make wizard101 more popular than ever! the game doesnt take up major space either. NOTE: this will require wifi and will be available for I pod touch, iPhone, and iPad. would LOVE to see this feel free to use it or ajust it kingsisle!