Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopia Delver

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I am about 98% sure I finished all the quests on Krokotopia and I noticed that KingsIsle has fixed the badges for Krokotopia but when I looked through my badges I did not have the Krokotopia Delver badge. I was just wondering if I did need to do the Instanced Areas again or not. Or maybe it just didn't work for my character...

Thanks for the help,
Karic Ravenblade Level 42 Master Diviner

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
this has happened to me to. Instances? Its the quest zane gives you to get the book on krokphix and the ice rubbing. and one more book i can't remember

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
One of my characters is wearing the Krokosphinx Delver title and still doesn't have it listed in my badge list.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I also don't have the Mander Savior badge...I know for a fact I finished that quest since it was annoying and slightly difficult...Glad I'm not the only one with this problem =D Hopefully this can be solved!

Karic Ravenblade Level 42 Master Diviner

Administrator
Please see the Krokotopia message boards below for more information about the Mander Savior Badge, as for the Delver, I'll look into it. Thanks!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
i had that happen to me and it is still happening!

i want my badge, although i wont wear it, i like knowing "hey i did that before". and i dont have that without my krokotopia delver badge.