Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Faries around my plant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
I am wondering, why is there a fariy swirling around my boom shroom?
i dont know what is does but i know its good........ Right?

Sincerley Ashley Frostflame
Ice lvl 49

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Faries? Are you sure it's not flies, or another pest?

Try hovering your arrow over the plant, and it should show you if there are any pests. It would tell you if there was anything to do with... a fairy.

Sincerely, Amber Dragonblade - Ice

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Good question! They showed up on a few of my plants a while back. I think it was on my white desparagus first, but not sure. Maybe it comes with experience level, but it could just be with certain plants. And they don't seem to disappear if they need tending or have pests (I have had imp and fairy's flying around the same plant before - was worried they'd crash into each other!).

It's a good thing though so nothing to worry about. But if anyone knows where or why they show up, please let us know!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
AmberDragonBlades wrote:

Try hovering your arrow over the plant, and it should show you if there are any pests. It would tell you if there was anything to do with... a fairy.

I did put my mouse over it and it just said "Likes: Fairy" it is good but what does it mean?????? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ice lvl 49

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
frozenviolet wrote:
AmberDragonBlades wrote:

I did put my mouse over it and it just said "Likes: Fairy" it is good but what does it mean?????? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Ice lvl 49

I think the fairy can give you good things at harvest. I have two fairies swarming over my orange dandelion and my pink laugh o dil. any way , if a plant has a like, it will give you more experience. :D

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Fairies are benefits. They cause your plants to produce greater harvests. As far as I can tell, however, they only appear around certain plants, like Stinkweed, Snap Dragons, and White Desparagus, etc.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
abyd100 wrote:
frozenviolet wrote:
AmberDragonBlades wrote:

Ice lvl 49

I think the fairy can give you good things at harvest. I have two fairies swarming over my orange dandelion and my pink laugh o dil. any way , if a plant has a like, it will give you more experience. :D

Ok thank you! i hvae 2 faries now and those plants give awesome cards!

Sincerley, Ashley Frostflame
Ice lvl 51

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Superwiz1560 wrote:
Fairies are benefits. They cause your plants to produce greater harvests. As far as I can tell, however, they only appear around certain plants, like Stinkweed, Snap Dragons, and White Desparagus, etc.

I've had them on boom shroom, king parsley, silver trumpet vine, trumpet vine, all fly traps, I could go on, but. They are a benefit, how you get? Humm, dont know, but I've seen them on all kinds of my plants.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
The fairy is a Pixie. All plants like them, and it helps the plant grow faster.
-Taryn

Defender
Sep 28, 2010
fairys go too your plants sometimes when there happy all plants like them they keep pests away too there very good but rare.