Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

white squares instead of icons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2008
all the icons that represent defense, strength, power pips, healing, ect.. bonuses for equipment are all now white squares!

i can see all the cards fine, but where it show bonus to stats, it shows the number, the percent, but not the icon! it is now a white square.

this was on test realm, but not live game, and i posted about it, but no response. Now that test realm is added to live realm, the glitch has transferred over!

please help.

using SiS760 64MB video card
i was one of those affected by the lines instead of player names glitch as well. (which has been fixed, thankfully!)

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
yup same here all the spells that are used are not fog and fire but is white squares and we have done most every thing from drivers card drivers sound driver updates and cant seem to get it to work anyone out there that can help us out plz..thanks..

Administrator
Have you contacted Mr Lincoln about this matter?

Log in to Wizard101 and click the Help & Support banner. At the bottom of that page is a link to "Contact Us". Mr Lincoln should be able to help you with your graphics issue.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-