Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Knowledge Keepers Tower in The Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
Yesterday I went in Knowledge Keepers Tower (me and my bro Ethan Titanglade) and after fighting the boss, my friend walked up to that cell wall thing. Usually it stops you that far, but no, and he went through the wall and was stuck in the jail cell!!! Just telling to let people know... And now it's not a secret Please reply.
Justin Unicornbane

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
unicornking23 wrote:
Yesterday I went in Knowledge Keepers Tower (me and my bro Ethan Titanglade) and after fighting the boss, my friend walked up to that cell wall thing. Usually it stops you that far, but no, and he went through the wall and was stuck in the jail cell!!! Just telling to let people know... And now it's not a secret Please reply.
Justin Unicornbane

Yes, that one can get strange, and my battle circle is always off in there.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
unicornking23 wrote:
Justin Unicornbane

Yes, that one can get strange, and my battle circle is always off in there.

Same with everyone!! Finally someun agrees wit me And that boss uses judge like twice evry 10 rounds. :/ Well, at least thats a good thing xD