Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Minion Bad ranking?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Orca wrote:
Can my fire minion please learn the following spells. Every minion seems to be better then ours. Its not fair. The following spells - Link , Sunbird , Heckhound would be nice. Fire elf , fire shield , fire trap , fire blade and fire cat is not a lot for a minion. Idc about heckhound. But the ice minion uses storm shark .

death has best minion :)... just saying

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I thought that when I did that quest, I would be happy with the fire minion, I went to unicorn and fought a Lost Soul. It took it too long to hit 65 hp. I have since removed it from my deck.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Catyana wrote:
Storm has the worst minion :(

HEY!!!!!

I think my storm minion (Bob) is very helpful! He draws attacks so i have time to buff, heal, etc. I really think you should apoligse. And it you dont like the storm minion, create diviner, and you'll see.

David StormHunter, Grand Master Pyromancer, Savior of the spiral
David DragonHunter, Magus Diviner, Oni slayer

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
Quizzical wrote:
Heavier damage classes get lighter damage minions to compensate. The storm minion does no damage at all.

Water Elemental (i call him Bob) every now ant then does goul, but its normally WAY into the fight.

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
melloavery wrote:
AlecVolterra wrote:
Fire minion casts, fire trap fire blade fire shield and fire elf
Ice: rare ice beetle, Fire elf, storm bats, and Storm shark
Life: Imp, guidance (healing boast), fairy, sprite, (rare) unicorn and (very rare) saytr.
Myth 1: all rank 1 attacks and natural
Troll: Natural, troll, cyclops, blood bat, myth blade, myth trap.
Cyclops: same as troll but storm sahrk sun bird and sprite
Minotaur: similar to storm minion
Storm minion: elemental shields, taunt (all), absorb, and ghoul.
Death: depends on pips
Balance mander: balance blade, hex, donate, sandstorm (rare) locus swarm (rare ish) and scorpian (i think)
Balance elemental: fire (same), ice- ice blade and other things idk, storm -idk but attacks too
all these go with their school as best as possible, or close. Storm has low health so it needs a distraction. Myth needs help fighting/distraction sometimes. Ice weak attacks. Life minion healing so that you can focus on attacking. Balance helps prep for hydra etc. and attacks and keeps shields off enemy. Fire keeps shields off enemies.

All school minions are fine as they are

why are the myth one so good they have 4 choices of guys to pick!!!
and why does the CYCLOPES get to use sunbird a FIRE spell while a fire minion cant? it doesnt make sense!!

I never noticed that, but you are SO RIGHT!!!

Explorer
Feb 22, 2010
whiteeyes32 wrote:
I thought that when I did that quest, I would be happy with the fire minion, I went to unicorn and fought a Lost Soul. It took it too long to hit 65 hp. I have since removed it from my deck.

That doesnt make any sence. An atleast adept pyromance having trouble killing a lost soul.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
David8675309 wrote:
whiteeyes32 wrote:

That doesnt make any sence. An atleast adept pyromance having trouble killing a lost soul.

I was checking what the minion did, not me. After 5 rounds he finaly attacked and used fire cat. It hit 80 so I got bored and killed it.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Orca wrote:
Can my fire minion please learn the following spells. Every minion seems to be better then ours. Its not fair. The following spells - Link , Sunbird , Heckhound would be nice. Fire elf , fire shield , fire trap , fire blade and fire cat is not a lot for a minion. Idc about heckhound. But the ice minion uses storm shark .

the fire minion says rank 1 . why cant it be rank 3 so it can use better spells . everyone will stop using that card is the spells it uses dosent get better. what i want is for the minion to be able to use phoniex :D, i have the card but my deck is so big that its hard to find it .

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
They don't work out for me. I removed him out of my deck. and put my fire trap back. i got killed each time i used him on a boss.