Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Four Pets Are Better Than One

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Hello Everyone! I have an idea, What about instead of us only being able to equip one pet at a time, we can equip four! Now i know what your thinking, that will make people to powerful well I already thought about that, Your pets will have to be epic to be equipped with more than one pet so in other words, 1 epic=2 pets at the same time, and it's that simple you would need three epics to have four pets.

Hope you like the idea! If this happens i'm gonna equipe a pet death,war,plague,and jade oni!

Matthew Goldtheif 44 Master Pyromancer

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
It's not that bad of an idea but you might not be able to do much with it.
Imagine what it would look like seriously.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I think they should have some new pets. I have seen all of them. They should make like a T Rex,Shark,Dragon fly,Stork. and some mounts that they should make because I've ridden all of them. like a T Rex,Snake,Bear,Goat,Elefant,A really big fly and a ptarasuar

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
This would be terrible... if you got 4 pets with amazing defense.

There are 2 skills that will allow for like 15% def to all, Heartsteel 5% def to all, ice gives like 40% def to all... that's well over 100% def to all.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2009
And everyone knows that an Ice that gets healed by attacks would be terrifying to behold.