Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find The Fang?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
I can't defeat the Keeper of the Fang because I can't solve the three mysteries. How do I solve these?

Travis FireBlade, level 23 wizards. :-D

(thanks, I finished this quest)

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
When you defeat each of the three earlier Fang banshees, look at the wall above her or the pillars that appear in her place. Memorize the sequence of symbols (such as "fire, tree, bird") or whatever it shows. Then make the obelisks or flames in her area match that sequence. When you get it right you'll hear a happy sound and be told that a lock has broken. Good luck!

Survivor
Jan 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
I've done absolutely every combination, in every order with the last mystery with no luck, then I redid the entire quest, re-defeated the first, then the second, both times able to remove the locks on the door, the 3rd time, I killed the two mobs, I tried again to light the right obelisks, and no luck.....can someone give me a hint or two, or three?

Survivor
Oct 21, 2008
KittenDarkbane wrote:
I've done absolutely every combination, in every order with the last mystery with no luck, then I redid the entire quest, re-defeated the first, then the second, both times able to remove the locks on the door, the 3rd time, I killed the two mobs, I tried again to light the right obelisks, and no luck.....can someone give me a hint or two, or three?

Fire, Ice, Storm...there, that's three!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Chamber from Webster's Dictionary:

2: a natural or artificial enclosed space or cavity. Considering that we are discussing halls or corridors inside of this dungeon... it can be confusing as to what we are looking for.

;-)