Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problems recieving Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
When we tried to go to our dorms it was down the other day. You guys resolved it and gave us 2 energy elixir. I used one yesterday and when I went to use one today it said there was an error.

Error

Uh oh there was a problem claiming your gift. Please try again.

I tried and it still giving me the error message.

thanks.

Michelle

Administrator
If you don't need to refill your energy, you don't need to claim the elixir. Elixirs are ALWAYS used immediately, and rather than risk you wasting it when you already have full energy, we don't allow you to redeem it unless you need energy.

Make sense?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
i cannot claim my elixirs and now thanks to that, my plants are dying and my garden is full of garden imps and explosion gnats! PLEASE help me

Survivor
Sep 19, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you don't need to refill your energy, you don't need to claim the elixir. Elixirs are ALWAYS used immediately, and rather than risk you wasting it when you already have full energy, we don't allow you to redeem it unless you need energy.

Make sense?

I had the same exact error message and my bottles were empty and had alittle energy left in my globes. I can't claim it under those circumstances either or do you have to be completely drained? I ended up going to the fairgrounds for a refill.
Thanks

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I had the same exact error message and my bottles were empty and had alittle energy left in my globes. I can't claim it under those circumstances either or do you have to be completely drained? I ended up going to the fairgrounds for a refill.
Thanks

I think you're talking about mana. the energy she's talking about is the green globe with (used to be) pet energy (but now is only energy)

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Maybe this has something to do with KI saying that the elixirs had to be claimed by 2/11. I have the same exact problem. It's really annoying so please fix it soon.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Still can't receive the elixir. Even after the claim date. Had trouble before. The present is still there and when I click on it it says "Uh Oh, you have trouble claiming your gift."

Now I tried to use it when I used 2 out of my three potions used and my Mana was low.

If I can't claim this gift then can you remove it please. It's driving me bonkers lol.

People, these are not mana elixirs, these are not health/mana bottles, these are ENERGY elixirs (the yellow globe) ---

If you have full ENERGY (again, the yellow globe) you cannot claim the elixir!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.