Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
i think that there should be a spell that is life or fire.
it will be called demon(if fire) or dreams( for life) and it would cost 5 pips for life and i have know idea how it would look but it will give you 500 life and a 50-(fist) sheild like tower sheild. For fire a demon would come down and knock all the players out and then give the users 1600 health. will cost 6 pips. just my idea so bye.

lv. 45
savior of the spiral
Talon Talon

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
I think the Death School need A globe buff spell. Some thing other then the -50% to healing due to the fact that not all play PvP. I would recommend something like death -10% life to all each turn or +40 to all death life sapping spells.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hi, in according to this reply, im a Balance user. I think we should have a spell that could change our "next attack" into some other element, for example, instead of {what ever element} it becomes ice or fire, as well as the ability to place it only allies or enemies. Of course, this doesn't have to be only for balance. It could be like fire into storm, or ice into fire. If you could please do such a thing i would be very happy. Thank you. :D

Wolf Dragonmender lvl 16

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
So I don't really know what other schools might life but I do have a few ideas still

Life: Revival- A buff that will take the next healing spell and will be used when the caster or the person under the influence of it dies.
Also: Natures Revenge- A blade that will increase the attack of a life spells by 50% (Seeing as how lifes spells are generally weak)

Balance: Hardline- An enchantment that will make what ever card you enchant to cost less pips than needed. (I don't know if this is already done or not)

Fire: No Protection- A ward that causes all fire shields to disable for the next fire attack

Storm: Lucky Shot- A buff that, for the remainder of the match, increases critical and accuracy of the caster by 15%

Ice: Multiply- A buff that increases the next shields protection, multiplies by the number of teamates, and distributes it to all other player on the team

Myth: Helpers- A buff that increases the ranking of the next minion casted

Death: From the Grave- A buff that makes the feedback from an attack that gives you health, to go from half to full

Thank you for your time.
-
Ethan DarkBlade: Level 58 Theurgist

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Oh wow I can't believe I forgot about something I always wanted but after reading other posts I remember now. It would definately be cool to have a field like the star school has that would enable you to use your power pips for second school. So many times I wished I could use my power pips for second school, I understand why you can only use for main school but a field that last for 4 turns would be great. This would also be awesome for those who like to keep others guessing to what their school is in pvp. Being a life wizard I find I am often first target so i try to hide the fact until absoluterly necessary and how many pips and power pips you use up for second scholl is a tell so a field like that can help hide a healers identity a little longer.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I would like the water minion to be less self centered and heal me for once and I would like the sprite to have more healing power :D

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
I think another good spell would be a charm that you can put on a friend that reduces an incoming attack by 50% and gives the caster the other 50% damage resistant apllies and it should be called Retribute.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I find the Life 10% accuracy to all teammates to be rather useless. Most of us are accustomed to playing alone or in small groups often enough that we have clothes and keen eye cards to keep us from fizzling when we need it. Plus, often the 10% universal accuracy is wasted on a 100% spell anyway.

INSTEAD, let's swap it out to a +20% Heal Boost. Simliar to how Balance has a +25 damage for individuals and a +20% for all. Am I making sense here? This allows other teammates to heal rather effectively albeit not as well as a I life person. It's especially useful with all these pets that have spritely. The pet could trigger then heal boost as well even if the player doesn't generally carry heal cards.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I can't recall the name of the treasure card I got, but it was one that subtracts the number of pips it takes to cast a spell. It would be GREAT if there was a utility spell that we could use for our second school spells that allows us to cast them at the same pip count of first school spells.

Just a thought

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i think i have a good one for ice , so we get 10 pips then we can use iceblade on all ice students on your team then it uses the last ice spell on the highest wizard on the other team untill it gets defeated then stuns the rest for 10 rounds then :D the team gets defeated by blizzard.

brain windblade
level 34 ice

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
How about a new balance spell that can boost one person in your team by 50% and yourself by 50% for 2-3 pips or a blade only for balance cause all others have a blade for themselves and we do have the balanceblade but that can go to any class it just makes me feel lonely having no blade just for us balance

This is Chris RainbowSword lvl 44 as of just for right now your choice

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
it would be nice if myth school could get an aura spell like the star's school spells but in converted all myth attack into storm damage for 4 - 6 rounds depending on pips used to cast it.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
tune24 wrote:
HUZZAH! XD! first one, kk, and i think that fire should be able to like, um, blade more traps dont do a lot, unless you have a LOT of them, and those blades dont find themselves i think that, when each turn rids you of a trap, but blades add to the totals, we should be able to have more blades

all mighty weilders of the flame,
we must rejoice again!
the heat is here,
the fire is near,
come all mighty, weilders of the pyro,
rejoice!

Ethan Firebringer
lvl 54
Pyromancer
student of dalia falmea's

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
My idea would be the following:

Fire: 'Fire Quick rush' it allows you to cast any fire spell in your deck that is visible regardless of how many pips are required (works for the same school treasure cards too)

Ice: 'Ice Quick rush' it allows you to cast any fire spell in your deck that is visible regardless of how many pips are required (works for the same school treasure cards too)

Storm: 'Storm Quick rush' it allows you to cast any fire spell in your deck that is visible regardless of how many pips are required (works for the same school treasure cards too)

and so on with the same idea. :D

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010

o mah gosh.
i think YOU should make double choice spells, and my example is a spell that (drumroll please!) lets you steal a blade or shield and give it to someone else. you pick an enemy to steal from, then you pick a friend to give it to!

Zachery Blade

lv22

please add if seen!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I agree with all those who have posted this idea but this is a little different. Okay, let's say balance gets a spell that is called 'Share' and when an opponent cast a spell on one who has casted this upon themselves it will divide the the total damage evenly between the two, even if damage is 527 the damage will be 263 for both with 1 damage point as a remainder for no one.

Hope you like my idea :)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
A blade or shield spell for any school that takes "X" number of pips and increases the percentage for every pip would be cool

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Well... One spell I have ALWAYS wanted is a double shield.. Meaning the same shield... twice! Ie, double towers, double storm shields, ect. Because especially since Ice was given a massive AoE DoT spell, it's hard to defend against hits like that. But if you had a double shield you could dish shields out as fast as they could attack you! Plus I've always wanted a trap you can put on yourself... Meaning if you cast that on you that the enemy spell is reflected to a certain percentage or damage. THAT would be awesome. [FIRE]: Efreet! *Critical* ... *Trap/Hidden Trap activates* ... *Fire shield*... *tower shield*... 450 Damage! *Reflect* 450 Damage/ Specific %|Number. Yeah anyways... That's my two cents Falmea ^-^

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I think there should be a shield for balance so you gain heath from the next incoming attack spell equel to the damage you would have received balance students only have two spell that can heal us and one of those you have to sacrifice a minnon. It could cost 2pips so that way people can't cheat you out and use a weak spell and you loss alot of pips.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
an earned life boost power up kinda that if your team will die you can use one of you earned life boost to give your team life points and not use a turn or pips say you hit your life power up and it heals all your team say 400 to 600 points depending on the level of power up you have given to all schools as a reword for all schools for fighting a boss or something. this life boost can go off even if your stunned and not using your turn

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
For Storm - a way to have a single spell skip over one layer of shielding, like a wave coming up over a levee, or a rock skipping on the water . It could either be an enchantment for a spell in your hand, or a trap to cast on the opponent. If the person had 2 storm shields, however, the 2nd would still activate. This would help compensate for not having a DoT spell.

For any school - a way to link shields to cast simultaneously, so if you have 2 myth shields they can both be cast at the same time to help defend against Minotaur or Orthrus. You would need all 3 cards at the same time for this to work.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
I would like the new buffs to be associated with LEGENDARY GEAR...perhaps lvl 60 gear we have to farm for (like we used to have to do for grand gear before celestia came out). The buffs would come with the lvl 60 gear and be school appropriate and perhaps would boost the critical rating as well. It just seems like there should be gear that is more advanced than lvl 58.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
I have not read through all 20 some pages of ideas so if this has already been suggested, my apologies.

The spell I would like to see is some kind of critical block spell. Early on in CS it is difficult to acquire a high crit block percentage while the bosses have the ability to do so quite regularly. The spell could be set up as a dissipate spell or as a percentage shield. If set up as a dissipate spell the pip cost would be 1 or 2 as it is now with the other dissipate spells or if used as a pecentage shield then the pip cost would be zero as other shield spells.

The star school would be the place to put this spell as vengeance is there as a critical increase spell with this spell being it's inverse as in amplify/fortify. I suggest the spell name of "Mercy".

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
As a death school student, I would like the ability to use a drain spell like ghoul or vampire to heal player of choice, not just myself.

Perhaps something like unicorn, where it drains from each enemy and then heals all group members (or if soloing, then it would all come to me).

Valdus Deathbringer Death/Balance
Kevin Soulrider Fire/Life
Cody Moonweave Life/Storm