Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-11-11

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
I would like to see a fire trap spell that works for our over time spells. Something that would only kick in on an over time spell, so the multiple traps needed couldn't be used for a spell like Helephant or Efreet. I would also like a prism blade so that the fire over time spells can be changed as now the fire overtime spells will use up my fire prism without converting to ice.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
*I would like to see a trap set like windstorm for fire school.
*A pip swap charm. Something that steals one pip over time. Regular or powerpip. (Critical when casting gives power pips, regular gives regular pips?) Maybe lasting 3-4 rounds. Only targets one opponent at a time @cost of 2 pips?
*A pip steal charm similar to the blade and shield ones.
*Definately stronger absorb shield for Life School! After Mooshu or so it just isn't really worth the three pips required to cast when 3 power pips can kill a lot of things and end the battle anyway, not to mention one hit or so from the bosses on Dragonspyre can destroy it.
*I don't think any more shields should be added since you can get all of them for training points for any school in the fairgrounds anyways.
*Balance blades are seriously lacking. They only boost by 20-25% when all other schools get 30-40% boost. Since the other schools can supplement their attacks by other blade types (ie: storm blade, elemental blade, balance blade, together) this gives them a serious advantage. Balance is pretty much limited to 45% total boost from both blades in it's school. An additional blade for balance that would allow it to build upon its spells like all the other schools have.
*Astral star school spell that gives a little bit of health each round similar to sprite to help out players who like to play solo.
Thanks

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
profrunk wrote:
I think Myth needs a spell that steals an opponent's minion for three turns. This would work like beguile (except it's for minions only) which only cast spells related their school thus justifying three whole rounds of control since a conjurer has no use for a fireblade, death trap, iceblade, etc. Four pips would be a reasonable cost and it could have maybe 80% accuracy so that it has a chance to fizzle since it has a lot of potential power.
That would be AWESOME!

Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I would like to see a shield against balance as this is the only school that you cannot block except with the shield in your armor (clothing)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2010
I would like death to have a spell that gives you more of a chance to get a hat and a robe and another that does boots that are death and the spells are called 'minor death absorb' and 'haunted death absorb' that cost 3 pips.

Another would be for death also and it could be 'free feint' thats cost 0 pips.

One more that can morph a death into a wraith lvl 60 called 'wraith morph'
lol

No one more that makes the balance spirit blade and elemental blade cost 0 pips and i REALLY want this one pls pls add it pls

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
i think you should do but plus 30 to any spell on all of your enemy's or maybe a death trap that's plus 35 to all enemy's :D

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Myth- I would like it if myth gets a spell that does -25% to all friends

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
I believe that balance needs a prism. Killing balance creatures with a balance character is probably the most annoying thing ever :p one of the main reasons is because the balance enemies have elemental blades to block off hydra and elemental blast. An other reason is since balance has such a high power pip ratio, secondary schools quickly become out the the question in dealing any type of good damage. So i think balance needs a prism :)

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I think there should be a myth spell that, when cast would put a minus 70 on the spell they cast and the spell lasts for three spells. Ithink this would be good because myth does not have alot of powerful low cost myth spells. Im not good with names so come up with a really cool one.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
I think for storm, you should make a buff spell that you learn from a secret trainer in Celestia. It is called Strait Lightning. It would be a spell that increases a storm spell's accuracy by 20%.

kuy5
Jacob Crowspear level 33 death
Marley Jacob's amazing black stallion
Sir Jake the yellow ghost that supported Jacob for as long as his short memory can remember :P

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
*A charm that lets scarecrow give health to another player. Kind of like a target that you put on a fellow player then cast the scarecrow and it will give the health to the targeted player.(called
*A double trap for myth would be nice costing like 1 pips instead of 0, but casts 2 traps instead of 1. The cost of pips would be worth the save of a turn.
*An elemental/spirit share blade. Randomly gives one blade of either elemental or spirit blades to all players. Balance would pick either spirit or elemental but actual blade would be random like the minions that Balance has. (Also a random spirit school type minion for balance?)
*A Fortress shiled for storm like tower shield but stronger.
*Elf for every school! LOL Man that would be great!
*A Tower shield that can cover an entire party like absorb but regular strength for everyone. Ice school!
*A spell for myth to take control of an enemy minion for a few turns like beguile but you get to pick the spell casted.
Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
*I think there should be spells like darkwind for each of the types.
*Also there should be a spell that does like +50% trap to all enemies and +30% to all friendlies. (similar to fient but to all enemies and all friendlies, and a high pip cost)

Thanks for taking our ideas into consideration

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Each school should get a spell like windstorm( forgive me if I get the name wrong) from storm. In windstorm( or whatever) each opposing creature gets a +20% trap on them. I think it would be nice if every school had one of those spells.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
:-) i would like to see a health regain shield for the life school called living love
for ice i would want a blade that can reduce damage taken and adds a ice faint to all enimies called hit and block
:)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
Here is a card I've been thinking about:
Type:Trap
Name: Trick
Effect: Destroys next shield (example: player1 uses trick; player2 uses tower shield, trick destroys tower shield and in the process trick is removed from player2)
Pips:0 (if this card becomes 1pip it makes it pointless to cast since shields are 0pips. however by making it 0pips it now becomes a useful spell for dueling and questing)
Some other ideas are an elemental weakness, a spirit weakness, or school specific weaknesses. Hope you read this!
-Rob

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
kplayer4 wrote:
As a player I would like to see the opportunity for all schools to earn 2 way convert cards to add to their decks. Since I am Death, the examples given would be Death> Myth, Death>Ice, Death> Fire, & Death> Storm costing 1 pip. This would also work in the opposite direction for a person casting a spell. An example would be a Death> Fire convert. If a Death player placed it on a target, a Fire school spell could convert it to Death or Death spell would convert it to fire. I feel these would encourage teamwork more & enhance the game allowing players to experience the schools spells they do not have.
As a player I have always wondered. There is a "Balance" wizard combining Fire, Ice, Storm qualities. Why is there not a counterpart to this wizard combining Life, Myth, Death?

Thanks for letting me express my opinion.
Love the game. Love the experience.

Jordan DeathGlade
Level 58 Death

I love this Idea and it was express earlier by another, but this should stay as a Balance spell. A Hydra doing Element and a Spirit Hydra doing Spirit Death, Life and Myth type Fire, same as Element on damages, and pips. Also Balance needs better Shields against other Balance. Why not a Balance Shield @ -90% Like the boss's has on CL.

Thanks
William ThunderSword
Legendary Balance

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
The one thing balance wizards need are more buff spells! We only have hex, +25, and +20 to everybody else. I just hope we get buffs because with ra i dont do a lot of damage unless i hit critical. level 58 Nathan Giantsword

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
angeldk wrote:
I don't know how many times I entered a battle and didn't realize I was low on mana. I would like to see a mana replenishment card of somesort. Maybe in exchange for life, pet life, or replenishment over turns.
Great idea

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I only have one idea, when dueling a creature of balance with balance spells the damage is reduced to almost nothing. So there should be a trap spell that after place on the creature the next balance spell that does damage is ramdomly changed to do fire, storm, or ice. It would make the duel more fair in my opinion.

Sean Daysword
Balance Master
Undead Hunter

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
can you also add an amplify healing for school. like by adding two pip it heals four hundred more HP.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
Adeptus wrote:
I've been reading this thread the last few days and I have come to really like the idea of a spell that allows a means to have secondary school spells to somehow make use of power pips.

The most common suggestion I've seen is an Aura that lasts 4 rounds. I think that's too long. So, here's an alternative suggestion:

Every school, except Balance, has a Convert Ward. What if the Balance School was given a Blade, maybe called something like Alteration, that costs 3 pips to cast that converted the next spell cast into one's Primary School, thus allowing the use of Power Pips. However, any spell cast, including one's primary school, would use up the blade.

It should become available to train in from the Balance Tree in Krokotopia around level 30, or there about when power pips actually start to matter.

This would encourage players to use their Secondary School spells more often. It would make the game more dynamic in many ways. Entire strategies would have to change, especially in the PvP Arena.

It would also encourage players to actually obtain all of the spells in a secondary school, instead of having 2 or 3 secondary schools.

I have a Legendary Balance Wizard who is trained up to Tower Shield in Ice, and up to Feint in Death. If this power pip conversion spell had been available, I would have likely trained fully in a single Secondary School, likely Death, or maybe Life.

Molly SilverRiver
Legendary Balance

I totally disagree with this concept. I also am a legendary Balance pure with Astral Powers. If anything, Balance needs more to protect itself and causes more damage. When Fire, Ice and Storm can do allot of Damages to us Balance compare us to them. This really needs to be address.

My Idea is that you get one Primary School and train for Astral Powers. No School crossing allow. If not then we should get three times more training points to allow everyone to cross breed in schools spells. This way its fair and equal across the board.

Either that or Increase the Aura on number of turns and Powers of the Aura's is also increase by 50%. This is the only way a Balance can be Equal to the others.

Thanks,
William ThunderSword

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Hi i think that balance should have like an elemental prism. This would be a prism that goes on the opponent and when you attack it will randomly select an elemental school trap. All schools have a prism so why cant balance have one as well.

Kristen SunPyre
LVL 50
Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
My idea for a new spell hit me the other day when I somehow ended up with 3 fire elves being cast on me :x. I tried to shiled as many of them as I could, but it turned out pretty pointless. Anyway, I thought that another prism would be helpful. This one wouldn't convert fire to ice, storm to myth, etc., it would convert the next damage spell to damage over time. I'm not sure which school it should be from, probably one with no damage over time spells(balance, myth).Hope to see this spell used soon :D!!!

Brady Legendsword Level 29 myth
Ronan Stormforge Level 15 storm

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
I think Balance should get a new Spiritual minion like the Elemental minion but for Life, Death, and Myth. For death it should be the four pip minion that death gets and for myth it should be the minatour.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Greetings!

I also like the thought of being able to better utilize a secondary school, much as a football player or model might choose a secondary profession should they not be able to continue in their chosen profession for a season or perhaps forever. It seems that this privilage should not be available until higher levels. An ability could be tacked onto existing damage shields, or a new class spell (for free but perhaps not until level 40 or so) or purchaseable spell (for a training point) could be added to tap into the blocked 'energy pip value' of a spell foiled by the shield. This pip value is added to a 'ghost pip bar' by the character's name that shows the actual value of available class pips that can be converted to secondary class pips. (spells that can now be cast as primary school spells including utilizing power pips) If this was never used in a specific battle then secondary school spells could be cast as they always have been. Any percentage gained depending on the pip value of the incoming spell that still maintains game balance could be decided on.
An alternative to this could be adding a spell that allows you to retrieve a percentage pip value (no matter how big or small for the sake of game balance) from the damage blocked by a shield... Basically snatching a part of the magical energy in pip value negated by the shield before it excapes. (I like to think this energy eventually is drawn together forming mana motes) In this scenerio it would be applied to the normal primary school pip bar. To ensure more balance if needed the buff could even only apply to a specific school spell of an opposing enemy.
In both possible scenerios the benefit is naturally lost when the battle ends.
I appreciate you letting me ponder on this a little and thank you for a fantastic setting and group of worlds to adventure in!

Good fortune and safe journeys, 'til next we meet